Thread: A New Concept for Optical Lenses.........................

Manuf. Lens Surface Treatments
    Occupation
    Other Optical Manufacturer or Vendor

Redhot Jumper A New Concept for Optical Lenses.........................

As reported as the latest news in today's OPTI NEWS: Second pair of lenses for $ 1.00

http://lensnetclub.com

A New Concept for Optical Lenses
    Lensnet Club LLC is pleased to announce the launch of a unique concept in Canada and the signing of an exclusive license with DirectLab Network. The concept introduces a new solution for independent eyecare professionals to help them improve their profit margins.

A domain search makes them out to be in Louiseville KY while it claims to be a Canadian venture.

Registrant:
    LENSNET LLC
    1816 PRODUCTION COURT
    LOUISVILLE, Kentucky 40299
    United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
    Domain Name: LENSNETCLUB.COM
    Created on: 14-Oct-10
    Expires on: 14-Oct-12
    Last Updated on: 26-Apr-11

Administrative Contact:
    BEAULIEU, DANIEL LENSNETLLC@GMAIL.COM
    LENSNET LLC
    1816 PRODUCTION COURT
    LOUISVILLE, Kentucky 40299
    United States
    +1.5026710735 Fax --

also: Trademark Search > Trademark Category > Advertising, Business & Retail Services > DIRECTLAB VISION. INNOVATION. SOLUTIONS.

On Friday, March 18, 2011, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for DIRECTLAB VISION. INNOVATION. SOLUTIONS.. This trademark is owned by LENSNET LLC, Louisville, KY 40299. The USPTO has given the DIRECTLAB VISION. INNOVATION. SOLUTIONS. trademark serial number of 85270392. The current federal status of this trademark filing is NEW APPLICATION - RECORD INITIALIZED NOT ASSIGNED TO EXAMINER.

Word Mark: DIRECTLAB VISION. INNOVATION. SOLUTIONS.Status/
    Status Date: NEW APPLICATION - RECORD INITIALIZED NOT ASSIGNED TO EXAMINER 3/22/2011

See the whole registration: http://www.trademarkia.com/directlab...-85270392.html

Bad address email on file
    Occupation
    Last edited by eyemanflying; 05-05-2011 at 09:23 PM.

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by eyemanflying View Post
    This is actually all based out Canada; don't be fooled. DirectLab is headquartered out of Drummondville QB with locations in QB and St.Catharines, ON. Daniel Beaulieu is desperately attempting to save this sinking ship and attempting to seem at arm's length.

Why Louisville Kentucky? Because it is the North American hub and arrival airport for all UPS cargo flights originating from Asia. All parcels arrive here before being rerouted onto UPS flights to Hamilton, ON arriving each weekday mornig at 05:50am, then shipped by truck to St. Catharines (40 mins away) where they are then rerouted again to customers and onto Drummondville, QB.

The KY address is a coating lab/distribution centre location to which Daniel is involved as partial owner. The coating lab is currently in chapter 11 bankruptcy protection and imports ordinary conventional no-name progressive lenses directly from Hong Kong, where they then receive AR coat before being forwarded to his labs in Canada for distribution and sold as HD high definition lenses with unusual markings (palm trees, dolphins, etc.) that do not show up in any progressive identifier guide.

OD's and Opticians across Canada - mainly Ontario and the Maritimes are being dooped and are purchasing misrepresented lenses. Caveat Emptor - buyer beware!!
    Great sleuthing, Sherlock! Thanks for the info.

Occupation

Redhot Jumper DirectLab is headquartered out of Drummondville..........................

Quote Originally Posted by eyemanflying View Post

DirectLab is headquartered out of Drummondville QB with locations in QB and St.Catharines, ON. Daniel Beaulieu is desperately attempting to save this sinking ship and attempting to seem at arm's length.

Interesting. I was under the impression that the Beaulieu labs and also the Optique Laviolette was sold to Essilor a few years ago.

Occupation
    They were - non-compete clause for 5 years has expired.

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Optical Wholesale Lab (other positions)
    Hi
    I don't very like when people talk about unknown and wrong information. Directlab USA and LensnetClub LLC are 2 differents US corporation and DirectLab Canada is the exclusive agent of LensNet Club in Canada.
    The network has more than 8 Labs and is working with over 40,000 jobs a day.
    VOT (Vision Optics Technologies) in KY is one of those lab and manage US customers. The lab is open since 5 year now and is not under Chapter 11. VOT has his own coating facility and manage jobs for USA.
    Drummondville laboratory is a part of the canadian group and is a complete lab. Not the headquarters.
    And for your information, all products are original with real DS.

So, ask question before saying wrong information, there is no sinking ship!
    Sherlock had wrong info here...

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Again, Directlab is a network of Labs and Drummond is one of them only with full DS facilities
    and now this network will be in the TOP 10 in RX as established per Jobson stats
    in the optical business, RESPECT need to exist between ALL suppliers or ECP"s
    i wish the best to everyone!

Occupation
    Quote Originally Posted by dbledbo View Post
    Hi
    I don't very like when people talk about unknown and wrong information. Directlab USA and LensnetClub LLC are 2 differents US corporation and DirectLab Canada is the exclusive agent of LensNet Club in Canada.
    The network has more than 8 Labs and is working with over 40,000 jobs a day.
    VOT (Vision Optics Technologies) in KY is one of those lab and manage US customers. The lab is open since 5 year now and is not under Chapter 11. VOT has his own coating facility and manage jobs for USA.
    Drummondville laboratory is a part of the canadian group and is a complete lab. Not the headquarters.
    And for your information, all products are original with real DS.

So, ask question before saying wrong information, there is no sinking ship!
    Sherlock had wrong info here...

I beg to differ - time will tell.

Occupation
    Again, Directlab is a network of Labs and Drummond is one of them only with full DS facilities
    and now this network will be in the TOP 10 in RX as established per Jobson stats
    in the optical business, RESPECT need to exist between ALL suppliers or ECP"s
    i wish the best to everyone!
    It is not a DS facility...simply installing a digital generator with conventional surfacing techniques does not qualify to call it a DS facility. Don't doop the general ECP public - there's enough of that in the industry already.

Occupation
    Interesting...............................................

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    A digital surfacing facility is a lab with technologies where it is possible like Coburn technologies said to upgrade quality of the surfacing , check with their new technologies, directlab Drummond was the first in Canada to use this new system!

Occupation
    A digital surfacing facility is a lab with technologies where it is possible like Coburn technologies said to upgrade quality of the surfacing , check with their new technologies, directlab Drummond was the first in Canada to use this new system!
    Digital surfacing and digital lens technology are two different things - get your facts straight.

Master OptiBoarder OptiBoard Bronze Supporter
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Funny, I don't understand what the hell it is all about. If I am correct I can buy one pair of "so called" DS lenses from Direct and get a second pair, for my client for a dollar. This way I can promote and advertise, special pricing. Do I have to be a member of "Direct Lab"? And why would I do this if, as you say, the coating dept is Chapter 11 and the lens are questionable DS lenses. What about the price of the lens.

Occupation
    Quote Originally Posted by coupe View Post
    Funny, I don't understand what the hell it is all about. If I am correct I can buy one pair of "so called" DS lenses from Direct and get a second pair, for my client for a dollar. This way I can promote and advertise, special pricing. Do I have to be a member of "Direct Lab"? And why would I do this if, as you say, the coating dept is Chapter 11 and the lens are questionable DS lenses. What about the price of the lens.
    There's a sucker born every minute. I have 100 of acres of land for sale for a dollar. Are you interested?

Master OptiBoarder OptiBoard Bronze Supporter
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Eyeman
    And a pleasant good morning to you.
    Funny how everything in life, is not as clear to some, as they are to you. A simple question, asking for an explanation about this concept, is deemed to be "dumb". I am always interested in what the other parties are doing, and do not find it ignorant to ask, when I need further details.
    Currently, in my area, there is an optician advertising.......50% off of the invoice laboratory price, on all Rx lenses. Now we all know how this works, but if I do not pay attention, and get all of the details, then I stand to loose some clients. Information is a powerfull tool and if I seem dumb for asking....well forgive me.

Occupation
    Quote Originally Posted by coupe View Post
    Eyeman
    And a pleasant good morning to you.
    Funny how everything in life, is not as clear to some, as they are to you. A simple question, asking for an explanation about this concept, is deemed to be "dumb". I am always interested in what the other parties are doing, and do not find it ignorant to ask, when I need further details.
    Currently, in my area, there is an optician advertising.......50% off of the invoice laboratory price, on all Rx lenses. Now we all know how this works, but if I do not pay attention, and get all of the details, then I stand to loose some clients. Information is a powerfull tool and if I seem dumb for asking....well forgive me.
    Forgive me...my point is not meant to imply dumbness. Rather, it is meant to stress the point - buyer beware. If the deal sounds to good to be true, it probably is. Promotions are a great way to boost sales and grow your business - the problem is that companies out there are not being true to what they are actually advertising and providing.

All I'm saying is do your homework and ask your vendors what it actually is. I provide private labels products all the time and then tell my customers exactly what they are receiving - integrity and trust.

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Dear Eyeman just Go To www.lensnetclub.com To have more details about this TRUE promotion second pair DS at 1 $
    A real customers services to you is existing just call them
    Regards

Occupation
    Dear Eyeman just Go To www.lensnetclub.com To have more details about this TRUE promotion second pair DS at 1 $
    A real customers services to you is existing just call them
    Regards
    no thanks.

Occupation

Redhot Jumper

Welcome to our Real-Time Support Chat. Please enter your name and an optional question to begin.
    - Select a Department / Choisissez un departement - Sales orders Canada Website Usage Questions Lenses - Technical Issues Canada Lenses - Technical Issues USA Sales orders USA

Your Name / Votre nom
    Your Question/ Votre question

Tha is what we get when clicking contact. Any website that can not give a physical address, phone number and names, is not trustworthy in my eye.

Occupation
    agree...a live person employed by the company and not subcontracted to India is preferred.

Occupation

Blue Jumper There they all are.........................

all of them at the meeting................... put mouse pointer at them on pictures and you get their names

Occupation
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ryser View Post
    all of them at the meeting................... put mouse pointer at them on pictures and you get their names

Nice work Detective Ryser.

Thread Information