Thread: District Lab Manager /Optician /Lab Equipment and Repair and Install

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Occupation
    Other Eyecare-Related Field

Lightbulb District Lab Manager /Optician /Lab Equipment and Repair and Install

District Lab Manager /Optician /Lab Equipment and Repair and Install
    District Lab Manager/ Retail Manager/ Disp. Optician/ Lab Equipment

District Lab Manager / Retail Managerl/Disp. Optician looking to relocate
    Looking for work as Retail Manager/ Optician/District Manager/ Lab Equipment install and repair for Private doctor or Optical company. I have over 25 years exp and live in Texas but would be willing to relocate . Looking for a Retail/ Lab position.

Been to Gerber/ Coburn school , Optronics school and Optek school for machinery repair and have many years exp in Lab/ Retail operations.
    Current position District Manager for large optical chain. Installing and repairing optical lab equipment from Gerber / Coburn ,Optronics and Optek equipment all over the U.S training of lab tech`s and retail staff. Have many years in management and have done some consulting for Labs and retail. As stated would be willing to relocate. Also have worked in wholesale labs running production and Management. Wanting to relocate to Florida or North Carolina where I have family.

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Occupation
    Optical Retail
    Leonidas,
    My name is Jess Altman and am presently the Lab Operations Director for Eyear Optical in McAllen Texas. My family and I have recently decided to leave the RGV and am helping find my replacement. There will be an opportunity in McAllen Texas as a Lab Operations Director for a 5 store chain. We currently do finishing in 4 stores and run centralized surfacing in our main location. The company wants to go to the next level and would like to get all of the labs running full service. It is certainly a challenging opportunity. They will desperately need a qualified candidate that understands multiple lab operations. You sound like the guy. Give me a call to discuss what the company is about...It truly is a great place to work and has mega possibilities as the owner also pointed out the desire to create a wholesale lab in the future and was willing to partner with me when that came to fruit. Give me a call if your interested in discussing further. You can reach me at 956-638-2450
    Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
    Best Regards
    Jess

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Occupation
    Other Eyecare-Related Field
    Jess,
    Thank you for your interest in my post but at this time I would have to decline your offer as I am trying to relocate back to Florida. I do know another gentlemen that would be a good candidate for this position if you would like me to pass it on to him.
    Again Thank you for your time and interest and if you would like me to contact this other gentlemen I will wait for your reply.

Sincerely,
    Leonidas

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Occupation
    Optical Retail
    Understood...please forward this to youor other guy to see if he may be interested. Tell him to call me at 956-638-2450
    Thanks
    Jess

Thread Information