Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jenny P, Our Fingers Are Crossed for You!

Master OptiBoarder Cindy Hamlin's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Jenny, here's the TMJ symptoms

http://www.flash.net/~wmblang/symptoms.htm

It does seem you have a few! I had the headaches and the popping, but since my braces-no problems!
    ~Cindy

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." -Catherine Aird-

Bad address email on file stephanie's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Wave

Yea Jenny would LOVE your "dizzy" websites!! LOL!! Yes mom knows how expensive her docs are...they will make you have to stand in line for food-stamps!! It is really ashame that healthcare has become so expensive that you can't hardly afford to be sick. I remember how much the CT Scan was I can only imagine how much an MRI is. I do hope you get to feeling better. See you in a few wks!! I already have reservations so I am definately coming!!

Steph

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Other Eyecare-Related Field
    Sorry to hear that you're having problems. What's wrong? Perhaps we too could put our collective heads together and help you out if at all possible. After spending a good number of days this year at the hospital with my wife I sure hate to hear that you're having troubles as well.

Sorry to hear that.. I have passed through this time. I have spent months with my brother in hospital. He had an mri and CT scans. so I can understand your pain.
    May god give you the strength in this situation

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by johnwhite1 View Post
    Sorry to hear that you're having problems. What's wrong? Perhaps we too could put our collective heads together and help you out if at all possible. After spending a good number of days this year at the hospital with my wife I sure hate to hear that you're having troubles as well.

Sorry to hear that.. I have passed through this time. I have spent months with my brother in hospital. He had an mri and CT scans. so I can understand your pain.
    May god give you the strength in this situation
    After 22 years, Im sure things have been ironed out.

Thread Information