Love the L50 Robert! I’ve always wanted a semi-hollow electric...

3 of my beauties bellow. 1st, my G&L S500 (‘90). Leo Fender/George Fullerton design. Alder body, maple neck, hand wound p/u’s. Besides the 5 way switch it also has a toggle switch where you can tap the bridge and neck p/u’s or all three at the same time. Traded a 70’s strat for it. It sounds more like a strat than a Fender does!(if that’s possible). Put a Tube Screamer between it and a Fender Blues Deluxe amp and it’s got an extremely similar sound to SRV.

2nd is my main axe I play the most. It’s a Paul Reed Smith Custom 22. Quilt maple top, mahogany body and neck through top, rosewood fretboard. The p/u’s are Dragon ll hummers. It’s a 2000 model. Cost me a fortune, but I figured it would be the last guitar I buy (I hope!). It’s great clean or over drived.

Last, my SG Standard. (80’s) . Got it from a guy that was desperate for the cash. It was candy apple red. In great condition, except the finish seemed “sticky” to me, no matter how much I polished, rubbed, played, it just felt tacky. So I took it apart and stripped all the paint on it and refinished it with tung oil. It plays like a dream now, and I think it even sounds better. It’s my open tuning guitar I use for slide or open tuned songs ( like “Keef” Richards stuff).

And no, the pic isn’t reversed. They’re all lefties, like me. I’ve got 4 other electrics ( mostly Epi’s and a Carvin I built from a kit), but they generally stay cased. These usually suite my sonic needs.

3D1A5A59-D60E-463D-89EA-4B869EAC89A4.jpg