Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Winwood - Can't Find My Way Home 2012

Science is a way of trying not to fool yourself. - Richard P. Feynman

Experience is the hardest teacher. She gives the test before the lesson.

Comment

• John Fogerty - Down on the Corner 2020

Covid jam with his kids at the home studio.

Comment

• Rolling Stones - I Got the Blues 1971

Comment

• Steve Miller Band - Jackson Kent Blues 1972

When the National Guard shot four students at Kent State on May 4, 1970, it triggered national outcry. But Kent State isn’t the only school that saw such violence.

Comment

• Doobie Brothers - Black Water 2020

Physically Distanced

Comment

• Hannes Otahal - Anitra's Dance Boogie 2008?

In 1949 when Charlie Norman arranged Edward Grieg's classical "Dance Anitra" into "Anitra's Dance Boogie". There was an outcry from Grieg Foundation in Norwa...

This video opens with images of Edvard Grieg, Duke Ellington, and Billy Strayhorn, and closes with images of the same composers in the same order.The Glenn M...

Comment

• Bob Dylan - The Battle of Ira Hayes 1975

Comment

• America - Ventura Highway 1975

Purple rain.

Comment

• Average White Band - Cut The Cake 1975

Qu'ils mangent de la brioche!

Comment

• "Crawlin' King Snake Blues"

This is the same dude (Justin Johnson), that I posted earlier playing the "Shovel Guitar".

Hey Robert, you ever played with a rattlesnake tail under your E string? ( And no, I can't humm a few bars of it....)

Comment

• Originally posted by optical24/7 View Post
                        Hey Robert, you ever played with a rattlesnake tail under your E string? ( And no, I can't humm a few bars of it....)
                        I did subscribe to W.C. Field's practice of always carrying a flask of whiskey in case of snake bite, and furthermore always carried a small snake.

Albert King - Blues Power 1970

Note that the guitar was turned for left hand playing, but the strings were set for right hand playing, the one armed trumpeter (Jack Peck), as well as the awesome blues power.

Comment

• Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - Nowhere To Run 1965

Backed by Motown's Funk Brothers

I DO NOT OWN. Clip from 'Good Morning, Vietnam' (1987), uploaded for my July 21-August 31 tribute to Robin Williams on Twitter/Facebook (#CelebratingRobinWil...

Nowhere to run to, babyNowhere to hideGot nowhere to run to, babyNowhere to hideIt's not loveI'm running fromIt's the heartachesThat I know will come'Cause I...

Comment

• Kinks - Waterloo Sunset 1973

Comment

• One of my favorite songs of all time.
                              Originally posted by Robert Martellaro View Post

OptiBoard Administrator
                              ----
                              OptiBoard has been proudly serving the Eyecare Community since 1995.

Comment

• Kinks are underrated. "This Time Tomorrow" sounds like it came out in the 90's, they were faaaaar ahead of their time.

Comment

Working...
                                X