Thread: Work From Home- Licensed Optician

Bad address email on file
    Occupation
    Other Optical Manufacturer or Vendor

Work From Home- Licensed Optician

You probably have heard of us by now, 6 Calls. We are the first independent optical tele-service provider in our industry. We are owned, managed and staffed with folks who have been in the optical industry for years. This is our second time hiring from OB because of the quality of folks found on this site.

We are seeking self-starters, leaders- those who want to represent the finest companies in our industry, to others from their own homes via the phone. Our clients rely on your skills as an optician with a depth of knowledge of how a successful practice runs, and makes decisions. We encourage those that are working part- time in an office and are looking for additional income, to apply. We provide all the training and equipment needed to succeed. You need to have the desire to be part of a world class optical organization that helps others- and a high speed internet connection.

If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, send an email with a resume to Mike6Calls@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you!

Occupation
    Optical Wholesale Lab (other positions)
    What exactly do you do?
    Lee Prewitt, ABOM
    Independent Sales Representative
    AIT Industries
    224 W. James St.
    Bensenville, IL 60106
    Cell : (425) 241-1689
    Phone: (800) 729-1959, Ext 137
    Direct: (630) 274-6136
    Fax: (630) 595-1006
    www.aitindustries.com
    leep@aitindustries.com

More Than A Patternless Edger Company

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    plz send me more info.thanks

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    plz more info.thanks.

Occupation
    Quote Originally Posted by MNEYEGUY View Post
    You probably have heard of us by now, 6 Calls. We are the first independent optical tele-service provider in our industry. We are owned, managed and staffed with folks who have been in the optical industry for years. This is our second time hiring from OB because of the quality of folks found on this site.

We are seeking self-starters, leaders- those who want to represent the finest companies in our industry, to others from their own homes via the phone. Our clients rely on your skills as an optician with a depth of knowledge of how a successful practice runs, and makes decisions. We encourage those that are working part- time in an office and are looking for additional income, to apply. We provide all the training and equipment needed to succeed. You need to have the desire to be part of a world class optical organization that helps others- and a high speed internet connection.

If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, send an email with a resume to Mike6Calls@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you!
    Is this the consumer consulting division for Coastal Contacts?

Occupation
    No sir, this is an independent company that represents all kinds of clients from suppliers/vendors to Doctors who want patient call backs.

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    I wish to know more. I am an Optician/Lab Tech who is into technology and advancement. I currently work for a private OD operation where I run the lab and have taken on two other optical practices accounts. I am making a low wage for my expertice and want to branch out. If interested please contact me.

Thanks,

Ken A.B.O.C. 1997

Thread Information