Thread: NY Licensed Optician Wanted for Long Island

Bad address email on file Scott Shymanski's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

NY Licensed Optician Wanted for Long Island

US Vision is seeking career-oriented licensed opticians to use their skill in our BJ's Optical dept. in the Farmingdale, Long Island area. We are one of the largest and fastest growing retail optical companies in the U.S. We offer great salary, plus commissions and benefits with opportunity for advancement. To express interest please contact Scott Shymanski at (800)524-0789x2284 or email sshymanski@usvision.com EOE

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Big Smile reply requested

Mr. Shymanski, I have attempted to contact you on several occassions via your business email, this website as well leaving a message at your office(yesterday). To date, is the position for an optician in the Farmingdale, New York location still available?If so, as a former employee of your company( who to my knowleged,resigned(for persoanl reasons) in respectable professional standing), may I have the opportunity to apply for the postion at this time?The registration for my license is current and I happen to reside relatively close to this location. I would appreciate a reply at your earliest convenience.Thank you for your consideration regarding this matter.Respectfully, R.Finder :bbg:

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Mr. Shymanski, I have attempted to contact you on several occassions via your business email, this website as well leaving a message at your office(yesterday-March 05,2010)). To date, is the position for an optician in the Farmingdale, New York location still available?If so, as a former employee of your company( who to my knowlege, resigned(for persoanal reasons) in respectable professional standing), may I have the opportunity to apply for the postion at this time?The registration for my license is current and I happen to reside relatively close to this location. I would appreciate a reply at your earliest convenience.Thank you for your consideration regarding this matter.Respectfully, R.Finder :bbg:

Bad address email on file Scott Shymanski's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    please provide me with a phone number to contact you and we could speak further about the opportunity. Scott

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Mr. Shymanki, thank you for responding to my inquiry regarding a positon with your company. You can reach me on my cell phone at 516-818-1929.Please give me approximate day and time that you will contacting me.(via this website ) Regards, Rhonda Finder

Thread Information