WECO 440 Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vin View Post
    are you able to help me out find weco 440 belts? I would really appreciate if you can.
    Welcome to the forum, vin......................first you have to become a bona fide member of the 440 Club, acceptance can be a tad difficult.................... then and only then, a member can be approached to supply you with any vintage 440 belt your heart desires.
    Eyes wide open

Comment

ahhh the old weco 440...i remember using one of those...man i hated that thing...had to guide the wheels by hand if i wanted a good bevel (and dont ask how, it was ugly).
      equal opportunity offender!!

Comment

thanks for info..I really appreciate it!! the only problem I have right now is I don't know the part number..can someone there help me? I need both belts for weco 440.

Comment

thanks for info..I really appreciate it!! the only problem I have right now is I don't know the part number..can someone there help me? I need both belts for weco 440.
          Specifically, the drive belt(s) for the lens spindle, or drive belt for the quill?
          Eyes wide open

Comment

Originally posted by uncut View Post
            Specifically, the drive belt(s) for the lens spindle, or drive belt for the quill?
            Thanks for taking the time,. I needed both if you have it available. Thanks again!

Comment

Thanks for taking the time,. I needed both if you have it available. Thanks again!
              Lens spindles are driven by 3 belts......but the main drive belt(drive motor to shaft) is 3132-0213.

Main quill motor to grind shaft belt is a v-belt. You can use a Gates Polyflex(tm) belt 5M-545 or 560, .......Weco part number is 3131-0210

Welcome to the 440 club........the 1967 Mustang of edgers!
              Eyes wide open

Comment

Working...
              X