If you have interest in being an eyewear rep or if you are already a rep who is looking to make a change or if you are a multi-line, independent rep who wants to add lines to increase your income....then you should consider following up your thoughts and email me your resume.
New Millennium Eyewear is looking to add reps for several areas in the Mid-West, East, and Atlantic South (such as Indiana, Michigan, the Carolinas, Virginia, North Eastern PA, Eastern Up State NY, etc.) I have just filled 2 positions, so at least make your inquiries now.
Working as a company rep you will benefit from getting a draw against high commissions and help with your expenses such as gas, hotel, etc. You will be a W2 employee.
Working as an independent you will hit the ground running with various lines that appeal to enough style preferences that you should never leave your account without a sale.
We offer a wide variety of brands such as London Fog, Fubu, New Millennium, Ice, Vanni, Imago, and Ogami. According to Women's Wear Daily, London Fog outerwear has the highest brand recognition among women. This is a great time to be carrying London Fog Eyewear and all our other lines.

If you are interested, please email me your resume to Regional VP at srw82752@aol.com.