Thread: This May Save Your Life...May

Something Wicked This WayComes AngryFish's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

This May Save Your Life...May

I have uncovered some information that may, depending on what you believe, come in handy or save your life. It seems as though many life forms, about 18 of which are alien to the earth, could happen upon us or we upon they. Two of the more common are the “Grays”, large and small, and “Reptilian”.

When approached by a grey begin to speak pig Latin as they are highly logical this confuses them long enough to escape.

When approached by a reptilian, which is not likely as they are very cautious and avoid human contact, walk toward them with your hands at your side palms facing them. If they hiss it’s because your smell is offensive to them. At that point stop and take a few steps back. If the reptilian is still there they want to make contact with you.
    Last edited by AngryFish; 05-28-2009 at 10:01 PM. Reason: grammer
    "When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." Jonathan Swift

OptiBoardaholic
    Occupation
    Other Optical Manufacturer or Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryFish View Post
    I have uncovered some information that may, depending on what you believe, come in handy or save your life. It seems as though many life forms, about 18 of which are alien to the earth, could happen upon us or we upon they. Two of the more common are the “Grays”, large and small, and “Reptilian”.

When approached by a grey begin to speak pig Latin as they are highly logical this confuses them long enough to escape.

When approached by a reptilian, which is not likely as they are very cautious and avoid human contact, walk toward them with your hands at your side palms facing them. If they hiss it’s because your smell is offensive to them. At that point stop and take a few steps back. If the reptilian is still there they want to make contact with you.
    Dude, dont leave us hanging.....is it "Grays" or "Greys"??Dont wanna be talking pig Latin to the wrong crowd

You also say "If" they hiss..........what smell is it they like?? Should I go with Eau de Swamp, or the Eau de Rock?

Oh so many questions and (possibly?) so little time??:shiner:
    It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it.

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by IC-UC View Post
    Dude, dont leave us hanging.....is it "Grays" or "Greys"??Dont wanna be talking pig Latin to the wrong crowd
    I was told that they only live for 2 generations, because all the "grey 3's" commit suicide because they are not polorized, and can't fly!

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Further proof.......

.......Acetone fumes and poly swarf do not mix!

:D:cheers::D

Occupation
    Optical Wholesale Lab (other positions)
    I found my tin foil hat, that'll stop them for sure :D

Master OptiBoarder OptiBoard Gold Supporter DragonLensmanWV's Avatar
    Occupation
    Optical Retail
    I'm a'swinging for the fence!
    DragonlensmanWV N.A.O.L.
    "There is nothing patriotic about hating your government or pretending you can hate your government but love your country."

Master OptiBoarder OptiBoard Silver Supporter Now I See's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacqui View Post
    I found my tin foil hat, that'll stop them for sure :D
    LOL! Now if we can find Uilleann and his cat in the tin-foil hat, all will be well! :D

Compulsive Truthteller OptiBoard Gold Supporter Uncle Fester's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    I've heard it repels all 18 alien life forms--

http://www.nickburcher.com/2009/05/t...es-amazon.html

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

They All Smell Gray To Me

I think it like Americans and Britt's, same people just a little different way of talking.

You also say "If" they hiss..........what smell is it they like?? Should I go with Eau de Swamp, or the Eau de Rock?

You got me. They may be open to all kinds. The Greys and Grays look for healthy people of childbearing age and are partial to petite women. But after they are done with their exam they will give you a tour of their ship or other planets before they bring you back. It is said that they feel bad for being all business during the exam.
    Last edited by AngryFish; 05-29-2009 at 07:04 PM. Reason: chk
    "When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." Jonathan Swift

Ophthalmic Optician
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by obxeyeguy View Post
    I was told that they only live for 2 generations, because all the "grey 3's" commit suicide because they are not polorized, and can't fly!
    Oh, they fly all right, and they are clever enough to make the murder of the older generation look like suicide, thus the two different greays.
    Ophthalmic Optician, Society to Advance Opticianry

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Would RAID Work?

I heard they live in the earth surface and even in the "Hollow Earth" many believe, including Halley of Halley's comet, and are seen at a higher than average rate around Dulce New Mexico. Fascinating story there. History channel did a good show on that.

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryFish View Post
    The Greys and Grays look for healthy people of childbearing age and are partial to petite women.
    :D Whew! I have nothing to worry about! I'd be more scared if they were chubby chasers ;):D
    Ophthalmic Optician
    Society to Advance Opticianry

Thread Information