Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Windsor trim?

  1. #1
    Master OptiBoarder
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Washington, DC
    Dispensing Optician

    Windsor trim?

    I think that's what it's called--the tortoise-colored coiled plastic that's used to trim the outside of a metal frame--like Britain's National Health glasses. It used to come from Hilco, but a friend just emailed that they no longer have it. Does anyone have a source?

  2. #2
    Manuf. Lens Surface Treatments
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    in Naples FL for the Winter months
    Other Optical Manufacturer or Vendor

    Blue Jumper

    We used to buy windsor ring material by the yard in all different colors from frame parts suppliers. Checked on the web but nothing comes up.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Looking for opportunities in Windsor Ontario area
    By AdmiralKnight in forum The Job Board
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-03-2016, 11:12 AM
  2. Licensed Optician Needed in East Windsor, CT
    By janet russell in forum The Job Board
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 12:58 PM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts