Thread: Virtual frames

OptiWizard
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Virtual frames

Is there anyone using these virtual systems and other related products at their practice I'd like know how's that working out for you, please share your experience.

Thanks! :cheers:

Bad address email on file
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Cyber-Imaging

We use Cyber-Imaging.
    This system will let patients try on 3-4 frames takes a picture or image of them wearing them. We can add different lens options, (high index, trans and AR) We can show them on one screen or email the photos to them. This system also does the measureing. PD's and Seg Heights.

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by sharonseyes View Post
    We use Cyber-Imaging.
    This system will let patients try on 3-4 frames takes a picture or image of them wearing them. We can add different lens options, (high index, trans and AR) We can show them on one screen or email the photos to them. This system also does the measureing. PD's and Seg Heights.

Just curious. When it takes a seg height does it take into account panto/retro, stature, posture, intended usage?

Could it be incorporated into a box like a photo booth, and replace a dispensary? Have voice over 'help features"...Any frame a client wants to * try on* is "in the box". Think about it...no inventory, no professional interaction needed, no pesky opticians...

We could have the same thing for a simple refraction. A box with an auto-refractor in it. Put your twenty dollar bill in the slot and get your new *Rx* on a print out.

I'll jump even further into the future... A box you go into to have laser correction ( or what ever new technology is available) . All safe and common in the modern world...

I've said for many years now that eye wear, as we know it, will only be in museums. ( glad I'll (hopefully!) retire before I see this..

* my apologies for any ranting/ hi-jacking!

Thread Information