Thread: Selling Frames

Bad address email on file
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Selling Frames

Hi all, I am new to the forum. I hope this is not out of line, but I was hoping you could help me.

I work for an ophthalmologist in Kansas City. We recently closed and merged into another practice. We have approximately 400 frames that we need to sell.

The discounted amount we purchased these for is just under $40,000. We are looking to try to recapture about half of that. They are predominately nice, designer frames that are brand new from various manufacturers, i.e. Prada, D&G, Miu Miu, Ted Baker, Tura, Persol, Aspex, Ray Ban...etc. I do have a few lower end frames in the bunch, however, they are mostly higher end.

I was hoping that someone here may be interested, or have ideas how I could go about selling them. I do have an inventory list, if you are interested.

Please feel free to contact me through here, at hudsonchad@sbcglobal.net or (816) 509-6004.

I appreciate any assistance. Thank you.

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Welcome, but these are the rules for the forum.
    In order to post new threads and items for sale in this forum, you will need to first purchase one of the OptiBoard Subscriptions available in under Paid Subscriptions in your User CP.

Disclaimer:
    Please note that OptiBoard provides the Optical Marketplace forum as a service to the eyecare industry. However we do not guarantee the goods and services offered here nor can we vouch for the people making these offers. As with any buyer-seller relationship you will need to do your own research prior to purchasing. We are not responsible for any third-party transactions.

And finally, please do not post wholesale prices. This is a public forum and wholesale prices are not public information.

OptiBoard Administrator

Thread Information