Thread: OD's Stay Away

Bad address email on file NC-OD's Avatar
    Occupation
    Optometrist

OD's Stay Away

Oh boy, I was reprimanded by Ms. Judy. Give me a break. I've been here since 2001 and bite my lip time after time when the likes of Chip and now Harry and others bashed ODs in every other post. No moderators had the guts to say anything. What a completely biased site.

There are so many hateful wannbes here that I have finally concluded I am wasting my time.

You people keep blaming everyone for your problems and see if it helps.

Yet another OD disappearing from optiboard....................:shiner:

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Optometrist
    I was told by a "super moderator" that I had "jackass like behavior" because I suggested that a thread which was designed to be provocative and had misinformation in it be closed down before it deteriorated. I was also told to go away.

Bad address email on file
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by NC-OD View Post
    Oh boy, I was reprimanded by Ms. Judy. Give me a break. I've been here since 2001 and bite my lip time after time when the likes of Chip and now Harry and others bashed ODs in every other post. No moderators had the guts to say anything. What a completely biased site.

There are so many hateful wannbes here that I have finally concluded I am wasting my time.

You people keep blaming everyone for your problems and see if it helps.

Yet another OD disappearing from optiboard....................:shiner:
    OMG! You are WAY too sensitive!! You can sure give it though, when any thread has to do with Opticians refracting. The funniest part about all of this is that you were the instigator, by calling Harry a "loser", seriously now, can't you see who the real loser is? Try taking look in the mirror and you'll find your answer.

I can assure you that you won't be missed! If you had tried to give an honest opinnion instead of flying off the handle maybe you would have made some friends instead of enemies.

Master OptiBoarder OptiBoard Gold Supporter Judy Canty's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    There many professionals (MD's, OD's and Opticians) who post here and are well respected. There are a few who are not. They insist on playing to the lowest common denominator, believing that by making one profession look bad, theirs will look better. That tactic never works and we all suffer for it. I am tired of it all. I have worked for and with all three "O's" over my 37 years in this industry and I have seen good and bad and learned from them all. Learning requires that you shut your mouths and open your ears and engage your brains all at the same time. That level of multi-tasking seems difficult for the few "O's" here who insist on starting fires.
    My goal from now on is to call out anyone who can't conduct him or her self in a civil and professional manner. I may hurt the feelings of some good friends here, but the bickering, name-calling, fact-challenged posts here must stop.

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Occupation
    Optical Retail
    Bravo Ms. Canty, in my opinion, very well put!
    Mudslideslim
    " Build where few others build. It's the last way left." Bukowski

Occupation
    Optical Wholesale Lab (other positions)
    Bravo, Judy

Thread Information