My Vision Express Introduces Report Customizer Module
What do you do to enhance one of the most complete Practice Management/EMR systems on the market? If you’re Insight Software, publisher of My Vision Express, you continue to innovate. While some of the better programs offer some custom reporting options, the latest version of My Vision Express is available with an optional Report Customizer module. Making it the only software in its class that allows complete customization of all of its output, including: reports, invoices, lab copies, barcodes and labels.

Already known as a high-performance and scalable application capable of handling practices of any size--from one or two locations, up to large national chains--My Vision Express now leverages even more power from its Microsoft SQL Server foundation. By allowing customization of all system reports, the Report Customizer also lets users create entirely new reports based on the structure of existing ones. For example, a user could open the existing Order Charges and Payments report and easily modify it to show only the order totals.

Customized reports can then be quickly added to the system’s core reports. To further streamline access, custom reports can even be made to take the place of existing reports. In that case, when a standard report is requested, the user will automatically be given the customized report--a useful feature for users looking to have their own custom invoice come out when they click the print button.

The customizer also makes possible conditional formatting. Using this powerful feature, users can build-in real-time conditional processing from within the report. For instance, a report could be designed to show users data based on their security group settings. Users from one group get to see sales data, while users from another security group will see sales and profit data--all from one report.

The Report Customizer uses a modern and intuitive interface (WYSIWYG) that lets users see exactly what the report will look like as they lay it out. This opens up a whole new level of creative control, as users are now capable of editing such items as font style, size, and color. And graphics and images are also supported.

Insight Software is offering the Report Customizer bundled with one customization. Users of My Vision Express who order the Report Customizer get to submit their customization request and Insight Software’s staff will design and implement the custom report for them. Of course, they will also be able to create any number of customizations on their own as well.
Contact Insight Software at 877-882-7456 for details or to request your 30-day Free Trial of My Vision Express, or visit us on the web at MyVisionExpress.com.