Industry Veteran Jeff Saddington to Retire and Ken Engelhart to Serve as President and CEO of VisionWeb Effective September 1, 2008

Austin, TX – August 13, 2008 - VisionWeb, the premier provider of technology services to streamline the optical industry, announced today the retirement of Jeff Saddington, President and Chief Executive Officer of VisionWeb, and the appointment of his successor, Ken Engelhart, who currently serves as Chief Operating Officer of VisionWeb.

After serving six years at VisionWeb - five as President and CEO - Saddington has announced his retirement from the company and the decision of the VisionWeb Board of Directors to appoint Engelhart as his successor.

Upon his retirement, Saddington plans to pursue a Masters of Divinity degree from Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary. Prior to joining VisionWeb, Saddington retired from Johnson & Johnson after spending 33 years with the company in various positions, most recently serving as VP Operations Worldwide at Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. Throughout his career, he has devoted much of his free time to charities benefiting the homeless and hungry in local communities. Currently Saddington serves on the Board of Directors of Holt International Children’s Services, an international adoption agency based in Eugene, OR.

Regarding his tenure at VisionWeb, Saddington observes, “Over the past six years, VisionWeb has experienced fantastic growth, and I am honored to have been able to serve our outstanding employees and our Board of Directors. I have been fortunate to collaborate with the leaders of our industry, and I value all of the relationships developed with them through my time at VisionWeb.”

Engelhart’s appointment as the new President and CEO follows his assignment this past March as VisionWeb’s Chief Operating Officer. Prior to joining VisionWeb, Engelhart served as a senior executive in the Retail Division of Essilor of America, previously holding marketing and sales positions in multiple divisions of Essilor, Vistakon (a division of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care), and Alcon. He brings over 30 years of industry experience to his new role at VisionWeb.

”Ken Engelhart is an excellent choice as my successor, with his unique combination of experience with VisionWeb’s two founding equity partners and his proven track record of growing small businesses successfully. Beyond that, his personality is perfect for our culture and for enabling VisionWeb employees and its senior team to allow VisionWeb to achieve the original mission established by the board at its creation”, says Saddington.

“I am excited and honored to have the opportunity to serve the employees and Board of Directors of VisionWeb in my new role,“ states Engelhart. “VisionWeb is a recognized leader in the optical industry, and we are poised to extend our leadership in the years to come.”

Regarding Saddington’s retirement, Engelhart adds, “Jeff’s contributions to the success of VisionWeb are immeasurable. His commitment to building a successful business has been surpassed only by his dedication to VisionWeb’s customers, employees, and culture. It has been a privilege to work with and learn from him.”