CONSUMERS WIN NEW WARDROBE AND EYEWEAR MAKEOVER
Style Expert, “How Do I Look?” Host Finola Hughes Partners with Varilux® with Crizal® Lenses
DALLAS (August 1, 2008) – Essilor of America, Inc., the leading manufacturer of optical lenses, announces the five winners in the Varilux® with Crizal® Lenses Wardrobe Makeover Consumer Sweepstakes. The program is a partnership with fashion expert Finola Hughes who shared advice for smart accessorizing and congratulated each winner with approximately $1,000 in fashion merchandise and great new state-of-the-art eyewear.

As the host of Style Network’s top-rated show “How Do I Look?” Hughes uses a discerning eye to help others update their look and is doing the same for the sweepstakes winners. “No one wants to age himself or herself by wearing outdated styles – especially when it comes to eyewear,” says Hughes. “My best accessories are my Varilux with Crizal progressive lenses, which help me see near, far, and everything in between, while keeping my look fresh and young with no bifocal lines and no glare. Just as we do on our show, I’m helping consumers update their looks with the perfect wardrobe pieces.”

Sweepstakes winners will receive approximately $1,000 in prizes reflecting Hughes’ favorite accessories* of the season, including berry-colored lip gloss, enamel bangles, bright-colored platform sandals, Varilux with Crizal lenses, a bold patterned scarf, a structured trench coat and an eco-friendly piece.

“As an ambassador for fashionable eye health, we’re pleased that Finola Hughes’ fashion influence has expanded into eyewear and that five more people will see the world more clearly as a result of her wardrobe makeover tips,” said Carl Bracy, vice president of marketing for Essilor. This year’s fashion-focused program with Finola Hughes has garnered more than 68 million media impressions, reaching consumers in all of Essilor’s sales districts nationwide and creating a tie between the function of Varilux with Crizal lenses and the fashion-conscious interests of the company’s target audience.

The following five winners will be incorporating Hughes’ fashion tips into their wardrobes:
• Carla “Cat” Harrell (Winfield, KS.)
• Bridget Heckman (Rexville, NY.)
• Roblyn Honeysucker (Prairieville, LA)
• Marilyn Robertson (Cedar Park, TX)
• Kimberly Wouters (Portland, OR)

* All prizes are in the form of prepaid gift cards.