The Vision Council Eyewear & Accessories Division Awards Frame Buyer Certificates
Washington, D.C. (July 15, 2008) – The Vision Council’s Eyewear & Accessories Division is pleased to award Frame Buyer’s Certificates to a select group of eye care professionals who successfully completed the division-sponsored program at International Vision Expo East.

Certificate recipients include:

• Benjamin Domiano; Old Forge, PA
• Magdalena Bucio; Plainville, CT
• Deanna Gusk; Stanchfield, MN
• Maria Cheng; New York, NY
• Luis Carvallo; Brighton, MA
• Sandra Kyzar; Troy, AL
• Rebecca Winters; Redmond, OR
• Cynthia Johnson; Esterhazy, Saskatchewan

The Frame Buyer’s Certificate Program was created to help eye care professionals maximize dispensary profit potential. The International Vision Expo East 2008 program offered 20 hours of continuing education dealing specifically with inventory management and taught participants turnkey processes to select, manage, monitor, promote and benchmark their frame inventory. Upon completion of eight continuing education hours, participants were awarded a Frame Buyer’s Certificate.

According to Sandra Kyzar, A.B.O.C. of Family Eye Center, “Those were the most informative classes I have ever attended. I definitely got my money's worth, so to speak.” Fellow participant Luis Carvallo of Brighton Eye Associates added, “I would recommend this certificate to frame buyers and, actually, to any practice manager.”

The Frame Buyer’s Certificate Program will be offered this fall at International Vision Expo West and includes 19 hours of continuing education. For information about the upcoming Frame Buyer’s Certificate Program, visit www.visionexpowest.com.