I am currently searching for a 2nd associate who is a NC licensed OD or who will become licensed to practice optometry in North Carolina. I own two private practices and they are within 40 minutes of each other. Greenville is located in a University town 1 hr from the coast and Goldsboro is located near a military base, 1 hr from Raleigh, the airport, and the RBC entertainment center.

For our new OD Graduates: As an incentive, I will reimburse you 100% of the NC State Board Exam Fee!! (Upon successfully passing the NC state board and securing employment with 20/20 Vision Center.

At 20/20 Vision Center, we offer the latest in diagnostic equipment, trained & skilled staff, a great working environment, and are fully emersed into EMR. We run a very ethical medical model primary care practice and see approx. 10-15 comprehensive exams/day.

This is a salaried associate position working 40 hrs/week (included in that time is 2 Saturdays/month from 10am-2pm)
Attached is a complete benefit package including work schedule.
2020 Vision Benefit Package.doc
Call Dr. Eileen Weitzel for further information about the position or to set up an interview. The position is available July/2008.