Thread: One Year Warranty On The Santinelli Le7070 Patternless Edger

Vision Equipment OptiBoard Corporate Sponsor Leo Hadley Jr's Avatar
    Occupation
    Other Optical Manufacturer or Vendor

One Year Warranty On The Santinelli Le7070 Patternless Edger

VSI is proud to offer a one year warranty on our professionally reconditioned LE7070 patternless edger. This edger can be considered to be one of the best patternless edgers ever produced and has been a proven leader in the patternless edger industry.

Our reconditioning process has been refined over the years to a point where this patternless edger is even better than when it was brand new. It is a dependable workhorse that will bring you at least a decade of high quality production.

I can also work out a package deal to include a brand new lensometer, handstone, groover, tint unit and digital drilling system to complete your finish lab.

This complete finish lab is priced so low that only one job a day will pay for this entire package. Thats right!!! Pull out your monthly lab bill and give me a call. I will show you how you can have an entire finish lab basically for free, and you will enjoy years of profits rather than payments and expenses.

We will come to your office and install the complete lab, provide training, a one year parts and labor warranty, and lifetime phone tech support.

Call me for complete details
    Leo Hadley Jr
    Vision Equipment
    T: 855.776.2020

www.visionequipmentinc.com

Vision Equipment OptiBoard Corporate Sponsor Leo Hadley Jr's Avatar
    Occupation
    Other Optical Manufacturer or Vendor
    The Santinelli LE7070 Patternless lens edger is the proven workhorse of the industry. This professionally reconditioned edger will last you at least a decade and is priced so low, only one job a day will pay for the edger.

The Santinelli LE7070 by Nidek comes complete with all accessories, A ONE YEAR parts and labor warranty, installation, training, and lifetime phone technical support.

Pull out your lab bills and give me a call. Let me show you how only one job a day will pay for an entire finish lab. I can also set you up with a lease to own so you will not have to pay out any money upfront.

Call for Details!!!
    Leo Hadley Jr
    Vision Equipment
    T: 855.776.2020

www.visionequipmentinc.com

Thread Information