color blindness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• color blindness

I am looking for glasses that help color blindness...I saw an article on it about 3 months ago but cannot find it now... any help would be appreciated

thanks, Don

Is this what you're looking for?

Hi Need lots of info on these lenses such as cost,vendor,latest improvements. Could I use a cr39 tinted? Or how about corning lenses.Heard that the newer ones worked without the color showing to onlookers thanks!!

OptiBoard Administrator
    ----
    OptiBoard has been proudly serving the Eyecare Community since 1995.

Comment

Color Blindess

There are a number of contact lenses, hard and soft on the market for this. Some argument about the effectiveness, most are red and worn only on one eye. Some patients report some improvement. I may have seen an ad for a spectacle lens for same but I don't remember who made it or when.

Also the Japanese were haveing some success with shock (Yes, electrical shock) therapy for this. Patient would view color plates and receive a shock when he called the color wrong. The made fantastic claims for this.

Chip:hammer:

Comment

Cattle prods work well in crowds too. Thank you very much, I'll continue to mix and mis-match with abandom.

Comment

Working...
        X