The imaging systems have two uses:

1, to show
2, to sell

You'd do well to decide how you want to use it and then master its use that way. To your buyers, you'll get a high score in pampering when you master ts use as a selling tool. As a showing tool...so so!
I don't see many postings that address the use of imaging as a selling tool. But, I do see it addressed a lot as a showing tool. As a showing tool, a nice Kodak megapixel camera on a goose neck or minitripod feeding a small color monitor is nice. But, that is not a selling system . . . its a showing system!

I have sent you an email about those issues.

The best software is from Streibig in their new version.
The smallest footprint is Camirror, which is a completely different animal.
Smart Mirror is a dedicated system. Fairly small.

The Streibig System calls for some effort as a sellng tool. It is an overkill as a showing tool. Unless you plan to make a study of its use as a selling tool, and you will be rewarded well if you do, you would be better off with one of the other two. Smart Mirror has a small footprint if the CPU is moved down. Its a showing and selling tool. But, Camirror is the smallest. It also has a multiplicity of purpose which is great. Looks terrific on the desk and if you use a computer, with some simple changes with your video board will serve as a nice monitor, too.
It pretty pricy as a dumb imaging system only, though.

I use my system to sell like a pampering salon. My average sale is close to $400.00 every time. It's a walk down Rodeo Drive and the buyer knows it. There's a technique in using it to sell.

Thats my two cents. Later, Dude!