Thread: Optician for Hire (Temporary, Vacation & Emergency Relief)

Bad address email on file

Exclamation Optician for Hire (Temporary, Vacation & Emergency Relief)

I recently joined the ranks of the self employed. I have been and Optician for 25 years and decided to go out on my own as an optical temp and sales consultant. I live in central Virginia and have been working locally for 6 weeks. I have been rather busy, considering I just started my business. I have been filling in for opticians who are on vacation or are sick. I am also doing some consulting helping with frame inventory management and hands on training with opticians who are not as experienced. There is a real need for that out there. Many MDs & OD's hire an inexperienced optician and end up with twice as many frames than they need or an entire stock of frames that their optician likes but is not suited for their clientel. It makes sense to pay me occasionaly to keep an eye in things.

Wish me luck and take a vacation or let me check out your inventory!

Master OptiBoarder OptiBoard Gold Supporter DragonLensmanWV's Avatar
    Occupation
    Optical Retail
    Nine year old post you responded to. I'm sure she's made arrangements by now.
    DragonlensmanWV N.A.O.L.
    "There is nothing patriotic about hating your government or pretending you can hate your government but love your country."

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    When you get too busy to handle what you have coming your way, please give me a shout. I'm a licensed Va Optician, 39+ years of experience living in Fredericksburg. I currentlty work for an OD Tues-Fri and the 1st and 3rd Sats. of the month. Would not mind picking up some extra time if its available. If you'd like more info email me at tjd1951@comcast.net Thanks and best of luck us old timers need all we can get.

Tony Daddato

Thread Information