My Vision Express Practice Management Software integrates with Eyefinity-VSP

RANCHO CORDOVA, CA - (October 11,2006) - Eyefinity, the optical industry's most widely used Internet portal, announced the integration of their web-based services with Insight Software, LLC.'s My Vision Express business management and point of purchase software.
With this integration, My Vision Express customers can access Eyefinity's online tools and services, such as VSP claim filing, online product and lab ordering, online continuing education courses and access to practice management information resources.

"Eyefinity is pleased to be partnering with Insight Software, LLC to provide solutions that ultimately benefit private practice eyecare providers," says Jim Caster, Eyefinity's Vice President of Marketing. "Eyefinity is committed to providing technology-driven solutions and this integration is one more example of how we are bringing the industry together to help private eyecare professionals better manage and enhance their practices."

"My Vision Express, Insight Software looks forward to providing streamlined Eye Care Practice Management solutions to Eyefinity's network of Eye Care Professionals (ECP) that reduce administrative costs, increase accuracy, productivity and allow ease of information exchange between ECPs and third parties (i.e. insurance companies and eyewear laboratories)" says Vipul Katyal, Insight Software LLC's President.