Thread: Briot Acura CX Patternless Edger $9000 (Hatfield, PA)

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Optometrist

Blue Jumper Briot Acura CX Patternless Edger $9000 (Hatfield, PA)

Briot Acura CX Color Patternless Edger Only $9000
    Office Closed And Machine Needs New Home.
    Excellent Condition. Only 14300 Cuts.
    Cuts Plastic, Poly, Hi Index, and Glass.
    This includes all the equipment needed for the recirculating water supply system. The edger is 5 years old. I bought it used in Dec 2004 from the original owner who purchased the machine brand new in Feb. 2001. The machine was originally on a constant water supply with direct plumbing but I changed it to a circulating water supply and bought a new pump for it. It had 13367 cuts on it when I bought it and now it has about 14300. It's been great for me while I've had it. The machine was last serviced in Dec. 2004 right before I bought it. Briot recommends service every 1000 cuts, so it's about time. Service usually costs about $600, depending on where you live it may be cheaper. I have all the lock down parts to safely transport it. I also have a copy of all the service reports. The machine's in great shape and needs a new home. Email me at jigneshis@yahoo.com if you're interested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Acura CX 1 JPEG.JPG   Acura CX 2 JPEG.JPG   Acura CX 3 JPEG.JPG   Acura CX 4 JPEG.JPG   Acura CX 5 JPEG.JPG  

Bad address email on file
    Occupation
    Optical Retail
    Quote Originally Posted by JP101 View Post
    Briot Acura CX Color Patternless Edger Only $9000
    Office Closed And Machine Needs New Home.
    Excellent Condition. Only 14300 Cuts.
    Cuts Plastic, Poly, Hi Index, and Glass.
    This includes all the equipment needed for the recirculating water supply system. The edger is 5 years old. I bought it used in Dec 2004 from the original owner who purchased the machine brand new in Feb. 2001. The machine was originally on a constant water supply with direct plumbing but I changed it to a circulating water supply and bought a new pump for it. It had 13367 cuts on it when I bought it and now it has about 14300. It's been great for me while I've had it. The machine was last serviced in Dec. 2004 right before I bought it. Briot recommends service every 1000 cuts, so it's about time. Service usually costs about $600, depending on where you live it may be cheaper. I have all the lock down parts to safely transport it. I also have a copy of all the service reports. The machine's in great shape and needs a new home. Email me at jigneshis@yahoo.com if you're interested.
    We presently are using an SX, and love it. Great French made machinery. Best of luck in selling it. Your price is much much much more than fair.

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Occupation
    Optical Retail

George in B.A. OK.

I bought mine from Briot directly and paid 12,350 with shipping,warr. and training. It also is a 2001.

I pack the groover with grease every 10 to 20 groove jobs since that attachment costs 500.00. I need the cover that goes over it.

Wish I had a factory manual for it. My manual was downloaded and printed off.

Have enjoyed its performance once we got some minor bugs worked out. This machine looks great and is awesome especially on poly.

No doubt your price is fair. Good Luck!

Bad address email on file
    Occupation
    Optical Wholesale Lab (other positions)

Accura CX

Is the Briot still for sale.
    Rich

Thread Information