Thread: Titanium frame in original titanium finish

OptiBoard Apprentice

Titanium frame in original titanium finish

Can somebody advise as to which frame vendors (as opposed to "label" brands) has the above product (either full frame or rimless)? If rimless preferably with screwless hinges and non-screw mounting. The reason for my question is that i want a frame that wont fade or peel in terms of colour.

Since my postings have been harassed by a certain "framebender" who has nothing better to do but to make assumptions about the motivation behind my questions, I would like to say the following ones and for all (but please do not respond as I just want those who have been helping me and those like "framebender" to know the perspective of a discerning customer).

As I have said before I am here to ask questions because the opticians that I have dealt with to date tend not to be interested in helping customers to make educated purchases. As far as such opticians are concerned, it is a case of the customers should just take their recommendations and no questions asked. So I want to educate myself sufficiently to evaluate the recommendations from the opticians I buy from to know that they have my interest at heart.

Unfortunately there are many Mcopticians out there. So for those who have helped me, my salute and gratitutde to you. As for those of you making all kinds of baseless remarks, I suggest that you look yourself in the mirror to see whether you are one of the guilty type that I have described.

Finally I am not that stupid to want to purchase online for I am a discerning customer that take my glasses seriously and would not entrust my eye health to a bunch of call centre operators who are clueless about what they are supposed to be selling! (no offence intended to online retailers but that is my experience to date in my dealings)

Master OptiBoarder OptiBoard Gold Supporter Judy Canty's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Perhaps, if you could be a bit more specific about your location on earth, one of us could make a recommendation for an ECP or invite you into one of our own practices for face to face advice. We all deal with "phone shoppers", "e-shoppers" and the like on a daily basis so we're apt to be a bit cynical about the advice we provide.

Thread Information