Thread: Where shall i buy online and what brand:

OptiBoard Novice

Question Where shall i buy online and what brand:

Where shall i buy online and what brand,,, Nikon, Canon,Minolta, Leica………very confusing,,, whats the best and cheap selling online site, www.adorama,com, www.ebay.com, www.warehousexpress.com, www.jesops.com, www.microglobe.co.uk

, I need valueable suggestions as I am based in UK................I photograph nature,,, Love nature,,what brand shall i buy, i have used old manual yashica brand.......... but the trends have now been changed......... plz help me out for better result and low price upto 300 pounds,,, what the customers should do,,,,, every company come with the assertion that their product is featured with everything..???????????????

Banned
    Only City in the World built over a Volcano
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    You're kidding, right?

Bad address email on file
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    So I heard that all of the online stores are great for glasses, and that the cheapest really is the best so order up...oh and those measurement things you need...phooey on them cuz you can have great glasses with out them.

Seriously dude, your on a web sight where optical is our life blood and you want us to help you order on line so that we'll have more time to talk here because our jobs will be gone....get a life!

Objection! OptiBoard Gold Supporter shanbaum's Avatar
    Occupation
    Other Optical Manufacturer or Vendor
    I think this consumer was looking for advice on where-to-buy-what photographic equipment, not eyeglasses.

There are some opticians here who are also photographers, but it's not an occupational characteristic.

It's strange that three of the five sites listed don't work...

Bad address email on file
    Occupation
    Other Optical Manufacturer or Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by amsurfer
    Where shall i buy online and what brand,,, Nikon, Canon,Minolta, Leica………very confusing,,, whats the best and cheap selling online site, www.adorama,com, www.ebay.com, www.warehousexpress.com, www.jesops.com, www.microglobe.co.uk
    Well, the first one has a comma where a period should be www.adorama.com
    The third one is missing an "e" www.warehouseexpress.com

(Sorry, I am a bit of a grammar and spelling freak. :o)

That being said, I bought my camera on ebay. It's an Olympus C7000 Zoom. I did a lot of research on Fuji and Olympus cameras before going for this one. Not that I have anything against other brands, but I already had a Fuji and the xD memory cards that I had to use were so expensive that I wanted to be able to use them in my new camera too. Anyway, so my camera is 7.1 megapixels and has a 5x optical zoom. It's a model that's been discontinued by Olympus, so ebay was one of my only options for getting it.

amsurfer, if you're serious about getting a camera from one of those websites, I'd suggest you do a lot more research to narrow down what you want from your new camera. Figure out what features are important to your style of photography, then look for those options in cameras in your price range.

Thread Information