Thread: Rush Limbaugh: Jig is up?

Occupation
    Other Eyecare-Related Field

Rush Limbaugh: Jig is up?

Well you fool around with pain killers and one of the many problems you may develop is sexual inadequacy. (I like to think of this as God's way of telling Rush: "Get a hobby and stop bothering innocent women, you repulsive cretin." Well, God would say it in a more kind way, but you get the point).

Wonder when Rush is gonna bring up the horrors of medicinal marajuana again??? It can't be too soon as far as I am concerned.

Happy, happy, happy.....:cheers:

Occupation
    Optical Laboratory Technician
    Maybe he found out Barbra Streisand was going to be nearby, so he figured he'd be suffering some ED as a result.

RUSH LIMBAUGH: 'HOW DID BOB DOLE'S LUGGAGE GET ON MY AIRPLANE? I TOLD MY DOCTOR I WAS WORRIED ABOUT THE NEXT ELECTION'... ...CUSTOMS DID NOT BELIEVE ME WHEN I TOLD THEM THAT I GOT THOSE PILLS AT THE BILL CLINTON PRESIDENTIAL LIBRARY'...

Occupation
    OK chm I just gotta know. You seem to have an obsession with Bush Bashing and Republican slamming. In fact it seems that 90% or so of your posts focus on this subject. The fact that you rarely venture out of the Just Conversation section of Optiboard begs me to ask the question...are you an Eye Care Professional? I'm honestly not trying to start anything I just gotta know.:D

Occupation
    Quote Originally Posted by OPTIDONN
    OK chm I just gotta know. You seem to have an obsession with Bush Bashing and Republican slamming. In fact it seems that 90% or so of your posts focus on this subject. The fact that you rarely venture out of the Just Conversation section of Optiboard begs me to ask the question...are you an Eye Care Professional? I'm honestly not trying to start anything I just gotta know.:D
    I am in the advertising biz with several optical clients; up til recently invested in some optical retail franchises. (I was going to make up something more interesting, like being a seeing eye dog, but too late in the day!!:D )

Occupation
    Just wondering:cheers:

OptiBoardaholic
    Occupation
    Optometrist
    I did not want to start a new thread over this tidbit of information, so I thought I would put it here. Many of you are probably already aware that Harry Reid's letter to Rush Limbaugh's boss fetched $2.1 million on eBay: http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5h-vRIhBhuAYqV3XCsSzY3_sWyFWgD8SCMH802

I'm wondering how long it will take anyone to notice that the philanthropist who bought it, Betty Casey, has been contributing to Barack Obama's campaign: http://newsmeat.com/fec/bystate_deta...EY&first=BETTY
    Last edited by 1968; 10-20-2007 at 09:45 AM. Reason: updated link

Banned
    Only City in the World built over a Volcano
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Don't know about that but appearently in our lifetime only two people have made Congress look like the fools that they are, Rush Limbaugh and Ollie North. True in years past Andrew Jackson and Teddy Rosevelt did.
    But Limbaugh~North would make a nice conservative ticket.

Chip:bbg:

Banned
    Occupation
    Quote Originally Posted by chip anderson View Post
    Don't know about that but appearently in our lifetime only two people have made Congress look like the fools that they are, Rush Limbaugh and Ollie North.
    You have to admit they have gotten a lot of help from the congressmen.

Occupation
    Optical Wholesale Lab (other positions)
    sidebar-whatever happened to chm????

Is Rush gonna donate that money to charity????
    Let the refining and improving of your own life keep you so busy that you have little time to criticize others. -H. Jackson Brown Jr.

If the only tool you have is a hammer you will approach every problem as though it were a nail

OptiBoardaholic
    Occupation
    Optometrist
    Quote Originally Posted by karen View Post
    Is Rush gonna donate that money to charity????
    Yes. I believe he stated ahead of time it would go to the Marine Corps-Law Enforcement Foundation. While flipping stations in my car yesterday, I caught a bit of his show... it sounds as though Harry Reid was attempting to take partial credit for raising the money... as though people wanted his and the other senators autographs!

Banned
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Anyone for throwing first stones?

Rush donated every penny to the Marine dependents scholarship fund and similar fund for fallen law officers.
    When Dirty Harry tried to cash in, Rush invited him to match the donations.

Chip

Master OptiBoarder OptiBoard Gold Supporter DragonLensmanWV's Avatar
    Occupation
    Optical Retail
    [quote=chip anderson;210257]Don't know about that but appearently in our lifetime only two people have made Congress look like the fools that they are, Rush Limbaugh and Ollie North.

I agree they made Congress look like fools. They boldly lied and Congress swallowed it.
    DragonlensmanWV N.A.O.L.
    "There is nothing patriotic about hating your government or pretending you can hate your government but love your country."

Bad address email on file k12311997's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Don't know about that but appearently in our lifetime only two people have made Congress look like the fools that they are, Rush Limbaugh and Ollie North.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonLensmanWV View Post
    I agree they made Congress look like fools. They boldly lied and Congress swallowed it.

actually I'd disagree, Congress looks like fools without the help. I don't know how anyone runs for any office office with a straight face. Only people without asperations to office should be elected. Politicians run for the cushy job, not for the good of the people.

Banned
    Occupation
    [quote=DragonLensmanWV;216888]

Catch up dude!

Objection! OptiBoard Gold Supporter shanbaum's Avatar
    Occupation
    Other Optical Manufacturer or Vendor

Finally, a straterategy...

Quote Originally Posted by k12311997 View Post

Only people without aspirations to office should be elected.

Now, there's a neat idea - identify those persons who least want to serve, and force them to do it!

Banned
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    From the results we get an the observations I see those least inclined to serve are elected. Not forced just run to accomplish thier own self interest. The number of Statesmen in office can probably be counted on one hand. The number of statesmen who have run or served as president could be counted on the same hand with a couple fingers left over, at least those in this century.

Chip

Thread Information