Thread: Job Search

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Occupation
    Optical Retail

Wave Job Search

ABO/NCLE with an apprentice lics. that can be transferred hours to Tennessee where I have recently moved. References upon request!;)

Bad address email on file stephanie's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    This is for you I assume? Sometimes TDOA has jobs posted on their website....www.TDOA.org hope this maybe helpful...Newport is East TN? Jenny is in East TN... Not sure if any of my reps might know of any will let you know. We are doing inventory this week so once I start buying and seeing reps again, I will let you know.

Steph

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Occupation
    Optical Retail
    Thank You Very Much For Your Reply. Reps Always Know What And Where. I Worked With A Lot Of Reps In Fla. And Never Thought To Keep Their Numbers. I Will Be Visiting The Tdoa Site And Contacting A Couple Fla. Reps. Who Could Hook Me Up With Reps In This Area. This Is So Cool. I Appreciate Your Response Steph!

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Occupation
    Optical Retail

Job Search

THANK YOU STEPH! I THINK I AM STILL HAVING A LITTLE TROUBLE TRAVELING AROUND AND NOT QUITE SURE I AM DOING EVERYTHING PROPERLY. (OPTIBOARD SITE) TRIAL AND ERROR. THE JOB SEARCH IS FOR ME. I AM LOCATED IN S.E. TN.

I TOOK A TRANSFER OPTION AND LEAVE OF ABSENCE WITH A RETAIL CHAIN BUT THEY HAVE NO STORES IN AREA. I AM SENDING OUT RESUMES BUT I FIND THAT MOST PLACES JUST WANT LICS. OPTICIANS. I WORKED WITH ONE OF THE MOST SUCCESSFUL DRS. IN SARASOTA, FL. OH WELL, BEATING THE PAVEMENT FOR A JOB IS FUN...........(TILL THE MONIES RUN OUT :hammer: )

I APPRECIATE YOUR RESPONSE!

Bad address email on file stephanie's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Yes, they say licensed BUT send them anyway you may find they will take a seasoned apprentice...which company reps have you contacted? I can get you the numbers to the ones in your area. They may be able to help. Unfortunately, I am in Memphis. Can't help you out too much unless you want a heck of drive. LOL!!!

Steph

Thread Information