Thread: Come one! Come all!

Bad address email on file Darris Chambless's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Arrow

Read the books and learn how he does it!
    Written by the newest author in the optical industry, Darris Chambless ABOC and all around good guy. He will teach you the specifics you need in order to fully understand the diversity of the industry and its complexity in itself.

Where does Mr. Chambless get his information? Where has he been until now? Why hasn't he stepped forward sooner to tell us all about this most important aspect of the field?

At this point a little background is in order. Mr. Chambless has been in the field for many years and has experienced so many different aspects of this industry that he feels it is time to let the rest of the optical professionals in on the secrets. These are the kind of secrets that you only learn through years of experience and can only be tested on through the test of time.

So, what secrets are these? The secrets of mathematical error created by not only refractive processes, but also by material density. Through his extensive experience and training he has been able to apply his knowledge in a manner that is both easy to understand and entertaining to read. He's a peoples person with a firm grasp of everyday experiences and a working knowledge of how to handle situations as they arise.

Mr. Chambless feels that if you are ready for the REAL facts, then it's time you sent for his book. Only the best optical professionals will benefit from his book (but then after reading his book how could you not be included in "the best" category.

Mr. Chambless feels so strongly that you will benefit from his book that he is willing to give you six months free trial technical support just for buying his book and only charge $5.00 a week after that. For less than the cost of a cup of coffee a day you can have the experience of one of the optical industries most valuable resources at your fingertips.

Don't wait any longer. The time to be the best is today.

Get the book for only - $32.95 plus S&H

Make today the first day of the rest of your life.

To order send check or money order to:
    "The Book" c/o OCI and Swiss Banks of America
    222 W. Kolpeki Terr.
    Wambino, Switzerland DR6235 665

PS. OCI stands for Optical Comedy Incorporated :-)

Disclaimer: In the event that there are any idiots reading this please do not send money of any kind to the above address as it is a creation of my imagination. I am not liable for any loss of money if you decide to send it in after reading this posting, but I will consider you stupid if you do.

Darris "I was here" Chambless

Bad address email on file John R's Avatar
    Occupation
    Consumer or Non-Eyecare field

Blue Jumper

Get the book for only - $32.95 plus S&H
    Can i have 2 for free for giving you the idea!
    In fact I think I will do that in just a minute ;-)

Remember the old adage "If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is."

Darris "I've got an idea" Chambless
    You must have a lot of free mins

------------------
    Every day a grind
    Every week a bind
    www.iooi.co.uk

Bad address email on file Darris Chambless's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Redhot Jumper

Hello John,

Actually I don't have all that much spare time, I'm just an incredible fast thinker and typist :-)

In answer to your request for two free books; I will have to say that will be out of the question simply because the original idea came from "The Bates Method" from years ago, Behavioral Optometry, The OEP web page and the countless other information pages dedicated to this same subject for the last who knows how many years. So I'm afraid you didn't give me the idea, you merely rekindled a little fire that warms the cockles of my heart with your subject ;-)

Darris C.

EYERX

Exclamation

ARE YOU LISTED ON THE NEW YORK STOCK EXCHANGE? LMMFAO
    ANDY

------------------

Thread Information