I always find it both aggravating and amusing when a client picks up either glasses or contacts, then subjects them to a "test" of their own making. The "table-top test" for example, is a favorite for people who have one ear 4 inches lower than the other, then complain their glasses don't sit flat on a table. (Well mrs. smith, if you face LOOKED like a tabletop...) Another fave is when progressive wearers focus in binocularly on a reading test card, then begin the strange ritual of covering one eye then the other, then back again, then want to know why "it is'nt clear" or why they have to move their head slightly to improve vision. (Well Mrs. Smith, when you close one eye your brain no longer has a "convergence reflex" so one eye might have a tendency to wander slightly. second, you may have moved your head ever so slightly, and third, YOU CAN"T ARBITRARILY MAKE UP A TEST OF YOUR OWN THEN APPLY IT TO YOUR NEW GLASSES, and fourth, try NOT TO KEEP OPENING AND CLOSING YOUR EYES when you actually read, and everybody will be happy. I was wondering how many other "tests" people run into. Is it just me? Incidently, I mean no disrespect to the vast majority of people who keep us all in buisness.