Thread: Free product test and rewards for product reviews

Bad address email on file

Free product test and rewards for product reviews

Anybody interested to test our custom clip-on system, Uni-Clip (http://www.uni-clip.com)? This is a system very easy to assemble(no drilling, no glue, no nylon and does not scratch Rx lenses) and will fit well to almost any frame styles. Just send me an email and I'll be happy to ship you a trial set with clear assembling instructions and even lenses, totally FREE.

Yes, you do need an edger and a screwdriver(that's all you need!) to assemble it. For those of you who don't glaze in-house, you can direct me to send the kits to your preferred labs for trial. In fact, we already have more than 50 partner labs in US offering Uni-Clip. We love to see more of them joining.....

If you are kind enough to write a product review on Optiboard Product Review Forum for Uni-Clip, we'll further reward the first 5 reviewers with 50sets of Uni-Clip's, each, as a token of our gratitude. This reward has a value of over $1000! Our standard wholesale price to ECP's in US is $22.95/kit.

Finally, please don't perceive our rewards as bribe for positive reviews. We also equally welcome negative comments as long as they are candid. We just want to let more people to learn about our product and we want to learn from you what to improve, ie. both the product and our service.

Thank you and sincerely,

Lak Cheong
    Acuity Optical USA, Inc.
    2740 S. Hardy Drive #4, Tempe, AZ85282
    Tel: (480)784-9797
    Fax: (480)784-4598
    email: lak@acuityeyewear.com

I need your detail mailing address

Hey, I'm really surprised to find so many of you responded and agree to write reviews for us. However, some of you did not leave your detail mailing address in the private emails to me. I need them to send the free samples. Thanks in advance.

Lak Cheong
    Acuity Optical USA, Inc.

Labs and foreign ECP's welcome

One reply asked if we will offer free sample for labs to try out. Yes, sure. In fact, majority of our sales in USA is through wholesale labs(about 50 now) and we are recruiting more to make Uni-Clip more available for every ECP. Some very successful labs use Uni-Clip as a bundling offer to sweeten their Rx offers(AR, high index, progressive, etc....). For example, one national size lab in US offers finished Uni-Clip with PC polarized lenses for less than $30 if you send in your Rx job with AR. A normal custom made clip-on with PC polarized lens can easily sell for $100 to patient. So this is absolutely good reward for ECP!

Yes, if you are not in US, you are also welcome to contact us to get a free sample and would be great to submit a product review for us. We also like to see opinions from outside of US.....many thanks in advance.

Lak Cheong
    Acuity Optical USA, Inc.

Thread Information