Thread: More Celebs!

Christine

Redhot Jumper

Hi,
    I just wrote this long letter about who I met in my past and then I was disconnected, whew!
    I will just list now. Because of my life I have met alot of people. I was a flight attendant and I married a very successful businessman from Chicago and am now divorced.
    Shirley Temple, Arthur Treacher who bought me lunch. Karen Carpenter and the whole gang.
    Tom Jones, Jonathon Winters. Vice President Mondel and the whole White House staff.
    The late Anwar Sadat[wrong spelling] President Ford, Diana Ross, I know I left some out! Oh, I was friends for a long time with the late Frank Sinatra's secretary but she is really not a celeb is she?
    I know a nurse who took care of John Gotti in the Caridac care unit in Pittsburgh. He wanted a good looking nurse to take care of him.
    CHRISTINE

Christine

Hi,

It is me once again! I took some tennis lessons from Poncho Segura in California at the La Costa Spa. He was nice!
    Oh George and Elana Hamilton years ago at a restaurant in Chicago. The list is endless!
    When you get around the world like I did, you are bound to run into someone.
    My close girl friend in Chicago, went on a date with Mr. Tattinger's son[the guy from France who owns the champagne company] years ago at the Pump room in Chicago. She said they danced all night and then when he went back to France, he was killed in a race car accident. Her boss was a very well known retailer in Chicago whom later she married. Tattinger[how do you spell this?] was one of his accounts.

CHRISTINE

OptiBoard Professional
    Occupation
    Other Eyecare-Related Field
    Interesting background Christine. I hope Arthur Treacher didn't buy you his Fish & Chips :) What area of Pittsburgh? I used to work in Robinson and live in Mc Candless.

Christine

Redhot Jumper

Hi Mikeh,
    Oh, I am with my family right now after a divorce. I am in the airport area living.
    Yes very interesting life I have had.
    I met Arthur Treacher and Shirley Temple in
    a hotel restaurant in Philadelphia when I was in the airlines. I went for lunch in a nice restaurant there. I think it was the Warwick Hotel. They were sitting across from me and he bought me lunch after we met.
    Oh I met Tom Jones and Jonathon Winters in Arizona in Lake Havasu City when they were there filming a movie about the London Bridge, also when I was in the airlines.
    Winters chartered one of our company jets.
    I also know Bill Daley, secretary of commerce. They were personal friends of ours, the whole Daley family infact, in Chicago including Richard, SR.

CHRISTINE

Thread Information