Thread: Anybody else tinker with the stocks?

Occupation
    Optical Wholesale Lab (other positions)

I found a pretty interesting way for someone to get into the market.. it's www.BUYandHOLD.com , it works under the same principle as a mutual fund but you don't have to worry about it being front end, back end yada yada yada :)has over 2,500 stocks to get into and they will re-invest your Div. at no charge.. and the stocks they have are some pretty good ones to choose from..alot of blue chip stuff as well as some "roll the dice" stocks :)
    The three I put money into was AOL,HD & ATT and you send in a certian amount and they buy % of shares.. if you are looking for something to tinker with (longterm)then this is a good place to start.
    Just found this as interesting.. and BTW if anyone has any "stock" tips and feels like passing it along.. well ..... ? :)
    BTW I don't work for any of these companies just like to tinker in the market..

Jeff"wants to retire to the easy life" Trail

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Occupation
    Other Eyecare-Related Field

If you're looking for a good stock tip, watch MRK. It will move back at times and then always comes back. I've been following it for about 15 years and it's a strong performer.

I've got a few others, but that's the only one I feel confident enought to share for now.

Trade 'em, if you've got 'em.

Christine
    hi Jeff,

My friend who is an accountant here has a grand son who works for Dell Computer in Texas.
    His grandson is 26 years old and is a hair from being a millionaire from just a few years ago of investing around $6,000.00
    in the Dell stock. I want to do this. Does anyone know about Dell Computer stock?

CHRISTINE

Thread Information