Thread: Licensed optometrist or optician needed for a business venture in North California

OptiBoard Novice

Licensed optometrist or optician needed for a business venture in North California

Hi everyone,

I need your help in referring me to a licensed optometrist or optician based in the bay area. I am currently involved with a serious business venture that will be launching in several months.

We are looking to add someone to our team who has a background in optometry. It doesn't matter if he/she currently has a practice or is employed. This project would not conflict with his/her current occupation status. The financial benefit is potentially great, with little or no work needed. Expertise is what I am seeking, not labor.

We are self-funded, and a great amount of labor has already been dedicated to this project. There is absolutely no financial commitment to be asked of the person joining our team.

We believe that we have a great business plan in place. All we need now is that last piece of the puzzle. Can someone please help us?

Much thanks!

-Vu

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

I Can Help

I am a licensed Optician in Georgia. If it is expertise you are looking for, maybe I can help. I have been in the optical business almost 30 years. I have worked in EVERY part of the optical industry you can name. I have worked for contact lens manf, optometrist, ophthalmologist, low vision, lab set up and training, etc...you name it i've done it. My e-mail is lauriet81@yahoo.com

Thread Information