Thread: how qualify for progressive's

OptiBoard Novice

Thumbs up how qualify for progressive's

forst of all you need to be a presbyob', and you need to go to your eye doctor and demand that he see if progressive lenses are the best for you. That's what I did, and i have been wearing progressive lenses since 2003. What my situation was was that... I wore reading glasses for a long perion of time, and i was tired of not being able to see the fine print on papers, and not being able to see the computer screen close up, and not being able to see things like the pencil box next to the computer, or the printer adjcent to the pencil box. But now I love my progressive's, and i would reccomend varilux three optimum corridors to anyone!!!!!!

PLEASE REPLY!!!

OptiBoard Novice
    first of all you need to be a presbyob', and you need to go to your eye doctor and demand that he see if progressive lenses are the best for you. That's what I did, and i have been wearing progressive lenses since 2003. What my situation was was that... I wore reading glasses for a long perion of time, and i was tired of not being able to see the fine print on papers, and not being able to see the computer screen close up, and not being able to see things like the pencil box next to the computer, or the printer adjcent to the pencil box. But now I love my progressive's, and i would reccomend varilux three optimum corridors to anyone!!!!!!

PLEASE REPLY!!![/QUOTE] if you cansee through bifocals then you can damn sure see through these

Bad address email on file
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    I am seriously confused by your post, are you asking a question or making a statement?

Banned
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by cinders831
    I am seriously confused by your post, are you asking a question or making a statement?
    Looks like Essilor are spamming to me :D

Rick

OptiBoard Novice
    first of all if you don't see any question marks then obviously i am making a statement!

OptiBoard Novice

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by cinders831
    then you must be incompetent!

OptiBoard Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by rsandr
    Looks like Essilor are spamming to me :D

Rick
    what do you mean?

Banned
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by rubinspears
    what do you mean?
    It was a joke, like your post might have been frm Essilor themselves, convincing us their lenses are great.

Cinders is confused by your post probably because you tell us you are happy with your Varilux and all presbyopes should be able to adapt.
    Then you prompt for a reply, what do you want, a pat on the back for getting on with varifocals or agreement that varifocals are ideal for everybody?

Well I dont agree that vari's are for everbody, so I guess that leaves...Well done.

Rick

Bad address email on file
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

OH! thats it.

then you must be incompetent!

I forgot that's the case, its me not your freakishly rediculous post. Forgive me.

OptiBoard Novice

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by rsandr
    It was a joke, like your post might have been frm Essilor themselves, convincing us their lenses are great.

Cinders is confused by your post probably because you tell us you are happy with your Varilux and all presbyopes should be able to adapt.
    Then you prompt for a reply, what do you want, a pat on the back for getting on with varifocals or agreement that varifocals are ideal for everybody?

Well I dont agree that vari's are for everbody, so I guess that leaves...Well done.

Rick
    you are so biligerently invoid i don't even want you to write me any more GOOD DAY!!!

OptiBoard Novice
    who the hell do you think you are! If your post is as rediculous as you are then you must scream incompetency! you make me sick

Banned
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    you are so biligerently invoid i don't even want you to write me any more GOOD DAY!!!
    If you take your meds as prescribed then you won't get quite so poorly.
    Shall I call the nurse?

Rick

Occupation
    Other Eyecare-Related Field
    Thread closed.

OptiBoard Administrator
    ----
    OptiBoard has been proudly serving the Eyecare Community since 1995.

Thread Information