I have tried to get a working pair of progressives for 2 months, without success. I paid $400 (!) for a pair of Optima lenses that have so much abberation as to be unuseable. (My vision is -6.5 and -7) My old prescription cost me $250 for 2 pair with frames and I can still see better with them, even though the script is bad. I had them re-done after carefully explaining to the pompous **S what the problem was. I told him the optima lens was at fault but he replaced it with another Optima!! In trying to get this issue resolved, I called another store of this small chain, wanting to talk to the boss. Was called back and was told that I really wanted the Hoya Wide, but it would cost me another $150, making the total $550 for one pair of lenses!! I just got off the phone with another shop that would give me the same lens for $175!!! I have read almost every post on this site trying to learn for myself what lens would be the best for my particular prescription. It seems that you all have your favorite brands that you like to fit. I haven't found anything to sway me one way or the other. To those of you that say they are all alike, you are dead wrong! I have worn glasses for 50 years and progressives for 10 and I'm here to tell you that they are not all created equal!!! Is there any of you out there that is high myope and wearing progressives that would care to recommend something that will work??? You all have your favorite brands but haven't told me what works in my case. You have me totally confused. Any recommendations as to how to get my money back from the con artists I have been dealing with? Is there anyone in the city of Phoenix that is to be trusted or that really knows how lenses perform in real life??? Do I seem a little frustrated?? I don't mind paying a FAIR price as long as I get my money's worth. I do expect to get quality for $400, not platitudes.