Thread: Certified Optician/Lab Manager Needs Private Practice Work, Palm Beach Area

Bad address email on file
    Georgia currently but heading south asap. I'm originally from Charlotte, N.C., but I've lived in Texas, colorado and California as well.

Destination Florida / Who Needs Help ?

Thank you for your interest. I have been considering relocating to Florida for some time and I believe my window has opened. This decision has been a long, methodical process and I consider it a wise one, both personally and professionally. I have something to offer any business that recognizes a need for what I represent. Competence. I can educate, sell, fit, surface lenses with precision, fabricate and dispense. I can manage effectively. I am loyal and professional. Currently I maintain ABO certification, I have passed the Ga. practical exam and I am registered for NCLE testing mid-Nov.; I will be licensed by mid-Dec. in this state. My goal is then to obtain Florida licensure asap. I have experience ranging from exclusive high profit sales to one doctor rural practices. I am flexible as to where I can relocate to. Please contact me if you feel I can compliment your staff and private practice. I am patient enough to delay any decisions until I feel the opportunity for success has arrived. Again, thank you for your interest and time.
    Last edited by LENSWIZARD; 08-23-2004 at 01:21 PM.

Thread Information