Thread: Exciting Alaska Opportunity

OptiBoard Novice

Exclamation Exciting Alaska Opportunity

Multi-provider practice in Fairbanks, Alaska, seeks Optician or Apprentice Optician for full-time employment. Requires NO travel. Excellent salary and benefits, to include 401(K), profit-sharing, paid vacation, medical insurance, education reimbursement, license, education, and association dues. Experience the endless recreation opportunity of Alaska! Contact Dr. Damien Delzer at 907-456-7760 or e-mail delzerd@eyeclinicfbks.com , or FAX resume to 907-451-7916.

OptiBoard Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Accent on Eyes
    Multi-provider practice in Fairbanks, Alaska, seeks Optician or Apprentice Optician for full-time employment. Requires NO travel. Excellent salary and benefits, to include 401(K), profit-sharing, paid vacation, medical insurance, education reimbursement, license, education, and association dues. Experience the endless recreation opportunity of Alaska! Contact Dr. Damien Delzer at 907-456-7760 or e-mail delzerd@eyeclinicfbks.com , or FAX resume to 907-451-7916.
    Hi there My name is Anthony
    I am a fully qualified optical technician in New Zealand looking for a change
    I have 17 years exsperience in optics and can run or manage all aspects of optics from fitting to lens coating. I also have 3 years exsperience in retail optics during which time i was working as a dispenser, unfortunatly i do not have a formal qualification in this area.

plz reply for a list of references

Thread Information