• Poll Widget

Should Opticians Refract (Votes: 295)

1. Yes (unequivocally, with no supervision or restrictions)- with formal training (Votes: 130)

2. Yes (with no supervision, but with restrictions as to whom can be seen) (Votes: 68)

3. Yes (with supervision) (Votes: 68)

4. No (because there is no need for Opticians to refract) (Votes: 65)

5. No (Opticians are not capable of refracting) (Votes: 14)

• Categories Widget (Show All)

• peterb

There is no available content written by peterb
  • Recent Forum Posts

MrLtrain

VSP and me

So, my Docs signed up for the VSP in-house edging (single vision only). My question is: Has anyone edged more than SV in their lab under the VSP "edge it yoself" deal thats been worked out?

MrLtrain 06-15-2021, 01:35 PM Go to last post
    Oscar

Just an update. I had another patient with the...

Just an update. I had another patient with the same issue. This patient had no vision on the right side bilaterally. Fit 20D base out fresnel prism on the right half of the lens and they noticed a...

Oscar 06-15-2021, 12:55 PM Go to last post
    bcurrent

RE: hiring websites

I have been successful with indeed.com or ziprecruiter.com. I always advertise on optiboard first.

bcurrent 06-15-2021, 12:45 PM Go to last post
    Uilleann

We encountered a bit of it as well, but...

We encountered a bit of it as well, but thankfully had two relatively clear nights. The airglow was excellent both nights as well, and the greens really popped. Just hot hot hot. Hope your trip...

Uilleann 06-15-2021, 11:23 AM Go to last post
    Steve Machol

Very nice! We went up north again last night...

Very nice! We went up north again last night hoping to get some pictures but the sky was full of smoke from the various wildfires burning in the State.

Steve Machol 06-15-2021, 11:04 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

OptiBoard is proudly sponsored by:
Younger Optics and Vision Equipment