• Poll Widget

Should Opticians Refract (Votes: 256)

1. Yes (unequivocally, with no supervision or restrictions)- with formal training (Votes: 111)

2. Yes (with no supervision, but with restrictions as to whom can be seen) (Votes: 63)

3. Yes (with supervision) (Votes: 61)

4. No (because there is no need for Opticians to refract) (Votes: 58)

5. No (Opticians are not capable of refracting) (Votes: 13)

• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• D_Zab

There is no available content written by D_Zab
  • Recent Forum Posts

Lensman11

Copper zinc and silver are anti viral as well as...

Copper zinc and silver are anti viral as well as anti bacterial. Any added protection is a plus, masks do not filter 100% but recent knowledge from the medical community has concluded that most...

Lensman11 08-12-2020, 03:31 PM Go to last post
    Kwill212

Well, since it's anti-bacterial and not...

Well, since it's anti-bacterial and not anti-viral, I highly doubt it kills Covid. I certainly don't need any kind of proof to be a naysayer, if there is no compelling evidence to the contrary. The...

Kwill212 08-12-2020, 03:16 PM Go to last post
    Lensman11

Some technical information. Si is silicone not...

Some technical information. Si is silicone not silver, silver is ng. Vsp has a patent on the process which means they can create a stack containing one of the antibacterial elements that will still...

Lensman11 08-12-2020, 12:50 PM Go to last post
    DarnGoodOptician

Hello Mr. Caleca, I would very much like to...

Hello Mr. Caleca, I would very much like to speak with you regarding your remote customer service position. I have approx. 37 years of optical experience and, over the years, have always excelled...

DarnGoodOptician 08-12-2020, 12:29 PM Go to last post
    Uilleann

We all know the public cannot in ANY way...

We all know the public cannot in ANY way differentiate between bacteria, viruses, and proof vs resistant. Nor do they have any sense of degrees of efficacy. This should be fun! LOL

Uilleann 08-12-2020, 12:12 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Blog Posts

OptiBoard is proudly sponsored by:
Younger Optics and Vision Equipment