• Poll Widget

Should Opticians Refract (Votes: 233)

1. Yes (unequivocally, with no supervision or restrictions)- with formal training (Votes: 104)

2. Yes (with no supervision, but with restrictions as to whom can be seen) (Votes: 57)

3. Yes (with supervision) (Votes: 54)

4. No (because there is no need for Opticians to refract) (Votes: 56)

5. No (Opticians are not capable of refracting) (Votes: 12)

• Categories Widget (Show All)

• AngeHamm

There is no available content written by AngeHamm
  • Recent Forum Posts

rbaker

A male patient is lying in bed in the hospital,...

A male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose. A pretty, young, student nurse appears to give him a partial sponge bath. 'Nurse', he mumbles, from...

rbaker 04-08-2020, 06:44 PM Go to last post
    Quig

I got a call from Liberty yesterday touting...

I got a call from Liberty yesterday touting "Special" offers an incentives, blah, blah, blah... I shut the called down pretty quick. I used to use some of their frames for kids' protective sports...

Quig 04-08-2020, 06:18 PM Go to last post
    optical24/7

Some humor, for our times now..

This too shall pass. Laughter is good for the soul...Now, for some jocularity!

* Half of us are going to come out of this quarantine as amazing cooks. The other half will come out with a...

optical24/7 04-08-2020, 05:22 PM Go to last post
    Tallboy

You are darn right. How could anyone feel...

You are darn right.

How could anyone feel that Liberty has responded to our current situation in an admirable manner? It sounds to me like just another one of their exploitative narratives like...

Tallboy 04-08-2020, 04:58 PM Go to last post
    Tallboy

John don't let me not buy you a beer when you...

John don't let me not buy you a beer when you make your next memorial day run. I can't handle a hog but I can eat some smoked pig pretty well.

Tallboy 04-08-2020, 04:35 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

OptiBoard is proudly sponsored by:
Younger Optics and Vision Equipment