• Poll Widget

Should Opticians Refract (Votes: 263)

1. Yes (unequivocally, with no supervision or restrictions)- with formal training (Votes: 116)

2. Yes (with no supervision, but with restrictions as to whom can be seen) (Votes: 64)

3. Yes (with supervision) (Votes: 61)

4. No (because there is no need for Opticians to refract) (Votes: 58)

5. No (Opticians are not capable of refracting) (Votes: 14)

• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• Recent Forum Posts

Alex Camblor

Never heard of the Light 3DV, The GT2 was...

Never heard of the Light 3DV, The GT2 was available in 3DV but I believe thats been discontinued.

The Newer Zeiss Light progressives come in D, H, V options with D being the most basic and the V...

Alex Camblor 09-21-2020, 01:41 PM Go to last post
    DHN68356

Trying to find information about a Zeiss PAL

At my Optical we provide mainly Essilor products and some IOT Digital PALs. I have a customer asking a lot of questions about how the Zeiss Progressive Light 3dv compares to our lenses. Specifically...

DHN68356 09-21-2020, 01:16 PM Go to last post
    ajjurcis

I'm not selling any of my current edging...

I'm not selling any of my current edging equipment but I would suggest you checkout Santinelli's new edger: LEXCE. It's their newest release for retail edging - the price is significantly lower than...

ajjurcis 09-21-2020, 10:55 AM Go to last post
    Steve Machol

As per the forum rules which you agreed to when...

As per the forum rules which you agreed to when registering, this forum is for eyesore professionals only. Please contact a qualified eyesore professional for any questions of help you may require.

Steve Machol 09-21-2020, 10:24 AM Go to last post
    bta89

I'm with Lelarep on this one. For having an A.S...

I'm with Lelarep on this one. For having an A.S degree in opticianry, they sure don't teach you much. You should try and get a refund on your schooling.

bta89 09-21-2020, 09:48 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Blog Posts

OptiBoard is proudly sponsored by:
Younger Optics and Vision Equipment