• Poll Widget

Should Opticians Refract (Votes: 223)

1. Yes (unequivocally, with no supervision or restrictions)- with formal training (Votes: 98)

2. Yes (with no supervision, but with restrictions as to whom can be seen) (Votes: 56)

3. Yes (with supervision) (Votes: 53)

4. No (because there is no need for Opticians to refract) (Votes: 54)

5. No (Opticians are not capable of refracting) (Votes: 12)

• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Forum Posts

lensmanmd

Europa was a popular frame show vendor. The reps...

Europa was a popular frame show vendor. The reps were awesome. I always liked their entire line. More so now that they built a factory here in the US. Now, I love my Laibach & Yorks and State has...

lensmanmd 02-29-2020, 04:27 AM Go to last post
    Jubilee

We carry State. I own several for myself. Two I...

We carry State. I own several for myself. Two I have as suns, and just received my second ophthalmic. The newer styles seem lighter, both in shading and in overall style. They hold up beautifully....

Jubilee 02-28-2020, 10:16 PM Go to last post
    Jubilee

I am in Indiana. We take medicaid. Between...

I am in Indiana. We take medicaid. Between Medicaid, the Healthy Indiana Plan (Medicaid Expansion for adults) and the Marketplace plans, it comprises about 25% of our practice. We are fee for...

Jubilee 02-28-2020, 10:10 PM Go to last post
    Jubilee

Late to the party, but thought I would chime in....

Late to the party, but thought I would chime in.

Ovvo is pricey, but worth it. It is our number one ophthalmic line. Even with a 3x markup. Patients will reuse them for years, so we price...

Jubilee 02-28-2020, 10:05 PM Go to last post
    tmorse

February 26th , 2020 registration deadline for...

February 26th , 2020 registration deadline for our BC College of Optics ‘pilot-project’ has now passed, and no new registrations will be considered for our March 16th 6-month OPTICIAN/CONTACT LENS...

tmorse 02-28-2020, 05:48 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

OptiBoard is proudly sponsored by:
Younger Optics and Vision Equipment