Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks! That site looks like there's some good info to be gleaned.

As a fellow beer drinker, I'm always ready to get a few rounds in...
    :cheers:

Comment

The National Academy of Opticianry also has Online CEC's Available for $10 a credit, all ABO/NCLE approved and several Florida approved courses...

www.nao.org

Comment

Cindy, What was your project at work that motivated the research?

I wonder if there is a place that lists the web sites, the content, the price, and participant comments. You have created a great resource so far!

Renee
        Renee Kathleen Jacobs O.D., M.A.
        Director Practice Management Depot
        www.PracticeManagementDepot.com

Comment

i am looking for some good sites where i can take free ce credits for NCLE renewal. I'm in tx now.. but i do like like to see if i could get CE requirements in FL!!! Thanks

Comment

Online Ce's

The NAO has online CE's at $10.00 per credit hour for members or free ones in their online newsletter. Check them out at http://www.nao.org

Comment

Does anyone know of any free sites where i can take NCLE ce's from??? What are the FL requirements for ABO/NCLE Ce's

Comment

Try Contact lens University at the CLSA.com

Chip

Comment

Free contact lens ce, courtesy of the contact lens spectrum. Good for both NCLE certified opticians and optometrists.

Comment

Does anyone happen to have an updated list of On-line CE sites? Any info would be greatly appreciated! :help:

Comment

Look for CEwire2021.com coming in March

Originally posted by tia_2_lexi View Post
                      Does anyone happen to have an updated list of On-line CE sites? Any info would be greatly appreciated! :help:
                      Check out www.Cewire2021.com coming in March. 4 LIVE events online $159! 64 CE credits from the very best A+ list. Check out www.cewire2020.com ending soon. Also on demand for the whole year! email me at spacedoc@alum.MIT.edu for details and registration information when it comes out

Comment

Working...
                      X