Looking for opportunities in Windsor Ontario area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for opportunities in Windsor Ontario area

As some of you know, I've recently moved to Ontario from Nova Scotia. I am fully licensed in Nova Scotia, with 4 years experience. Because of licensing laws regarding contact lens certifications (which I do not have) I am not currently licensed in Ontario. That being said, I am looking for employment opportunities in the Windsor area. No shift restrictions, including weekends. I have experience most aspects of the field, Optometrists' offices, Retail, as well as management. I'd prefer a full-time position, but would certainly be willing to discuss other options.

Originally posted by AdmiralKnight View Post
    As some of you know, I've recently moved to Ontario from Nova Scotia. I am fully licensed in Nova Scotia, with 4 years experience. Because of licensing laws regarding contact lens certifications (which I do not have) I am not currently licensed in Ontario. That being said, I am looking for employment opportunities in the Windsor area. No shift restrictions, including weekends. I have experience most aspects of the field, Optometrists' offices, Retail, as well as management. I'd prefer a full-time position, but would certainly be willing to discuss other options.

Hello we are looking for an optician in Windsor area. are you interested?

Comment

Working...
    X