Omnilux nal concept multifocal lenses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omnilux nal concept multifocal lenses

Has anyone heard about the new OMNILUX NAL (NATURAL ACCOMODATION LENSES) ?

I was never able to wear progressives lenses until my friend Michael Walach made me a pair.
    No distortions, aberrations or swim anywhere on the lenses

and no seg height required with the new AI algorithm they are using

truly remarkable.

Has anyone tried the new Ominlux? I have fit several patients and am will NEVER fitting a Progressive again. Out of myself and 10 patients that I have fit, there has been NO push back. In fact, three patients want an additional pair. I have tried them and WOW. Having tried virtually every Progressive on the market...these are

there has been some discussion here about this new lens

Comment

Never heard of them.

Comment

They WILL replace Progressive lenses...one day. NO swim effect, NO distortion, NO REMAKES and NO Limits (every material & option available). They are available in the initial design (NO Seg Ht) or Custom (Measured Seg Ht). As an Optician since 1985, who has tried (and worn) virtually EVERY progressive on the market, these ARE different. I have fit well over 20 patients with it and DO NOT offer another multi-focal option. I am now migrating Bifocal & Trifocal wearers to the lens, that's how confident I am with it.

If you want to know more, reach me at KevinW@eyevoc.com

Comment

Dr. K....Where in Ohio are you? I am in Cleveland...

Comment

Originally posted by kdw613 View Post
            They WILL replace Progressive lenses...one day. NO swim effect, NO distortion, NO REMAKES and NO Limits (every material & option available). They are available in the initial design (NO Seg Ht) or Custom (Measured Seg Ht). As an Optician since 1985, who has tried (and worn) virtually EVERY progressive on the market, these ARE different. I have fit well over 20 patients with it and DO NOT offer another multi-focal option. I am now migrating Bifocal & Trifocal wearers to the lens, that's how confident I am with it.
            Agreed, kdw..... I'm -9.00 OU and tried PAL available on the market, something easy for me to do since I'm in the industry, and ZERO fortune until I was convinced to try the OmniLux, the only lens that worked. And all of my colleagues, family, and friends who had similar issues, I've steered them this way. resulting in 100% success so far.
            Optivision LLMS Lab Software
            Optivision, Inc.
            602.277.2614 x2

www.optivision.com
            www.digitaltrace.net
            bruce@optivision.com

Comment

This lens is a GAME CHANGER. I am a business development consultant for Doctors Optical Labs. I have multiple accounts that are having amazing success with this lens! There are multiple points of optical clarity, The best feedback I have received is that people are able to lay down and watch television without sliding their frames down their nose, which is pretty incredible. Michael Walach is a true genius for introducing this lens to the optical world. If anyone is interested in talking about this lens more, feel free to reach out!
              -
              Click image for larger version

Name:	signature.1.png
Views:	108
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	1002352

Comment

Originally posted by GF.doctorsoptical View Post
                This lens is a GAME CHANGER. I am a business development consultant for Doctors Optical Labs. I have multiple accounts that are having amazing success with this lens! There are multiple points of optical clarity, The best feedback I have received is that people are able to lay down and watch television without sliding their frames down their nose, which is pretty incredible. Michael Walach is a true genius for introducing this lens to the optical world. If anyone is interested in talking about this lens more, feel free to reach out!
                -
                Click image for larger version

Name:	signature.1.png
Views:	108
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	1002352
                It truly is! When you see the reactions from people who could never adapt to progressives, who have tried every progressive out there with no success, it will make you a believer. On multiple occasions I have seen people cry because they had given up hope of seeing all distances clearly again.

Comment

JerGuinnip so glad to hear other success stories! People that never thought they could wear a multifocal lens can finally be comfortable in them.

Comment

Working...
                  X