Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../includes/adminfunctions_product.php on line 704 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../includes/adminfunctions_product.php on line 704 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../includes/adminfunctions_product.php on line 716 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../includes/adminfunctions_product.php on line 798 On-line store for sale - OptiBoard Discussion Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On-line store for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On-line store for sale

I have an online prescription eyeglass store for sale. Have been in business since 2007. I wish to keep confidential, detailed information will be given when you contact me. Still for sale feel free to contact me. eyeglasslensdirect@gmail.com or 281-881-7046
    Last edited by eyes4206; 05-18-2024, 12:46 AM.

How do I contact you? I may be interested

Comment

Details please:
      Lesterfrankel@gmail.com

Comment

If this is still available, please contact me. eobwest2018@gmail.com
        :cheers:

Comment

I am interested, please contact me at hfof2017@gmail.com

Comment

Sorry Lester for not replying sooner. We have been online since 2007. in the hay day making about 500K per year currently down to about 4K per month. We have a ton of repeat customers and great reviews. Main reason for decline is I have not been involved for about 3 years now. went back to working full time and ready to retire. I just don't want to walk away and let the company fold. Asking only 30K for the business and would like to sell right away. my cell is 281-881-7046
            Dan

Comment

Working...
            X