Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who needs Santinelli 7070 or 8080 parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for a rimless tool

Comment

DOES ANYONE HAVE PARTS FOR THE SANTINELLI 7070? I NEED THEM URGENTLY. PLEASE mail me on focalpoint.idris@gmail.com

Comment

7070 Rimless tool

I have a handful of 7070 rimless tools laying around, including tracing pins. Feel free to email me at gimbelf@gmail.com and I can ship them out over the next week. $150 per set...

Thanks,

Frank

Comment

Need a part! Help!

Originally posted by Fframegroup View Post
          I have come across a few machines, and have tons of components. PM any interest please.
          I am looking for a lid only (they call it a sound proof cover) for the Santinelli Nidek LE 7070 sx. Ours has cracked in half. Does anyone have this part? Please help! Please contact concordiaoptical@princetoneyegroup.com
          Last edited by Cmadd; 07-26-2013, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Hello Boarders, I'm defiantly not on here as much as I'd like... maybe I can semi retire in 2014.

I cleaned out one of my labs, and do have some 7070 stuff/parts laying around if anyone is in need of anything to get an ailing unit back on the road. If you need something, reach out, and I'll see if I have what you're looking for.

I also have a super clean 9000 SX Express that is being auctioned off to the highest bidder at a NR. If interested, check it out: http://www.ebay.com/itm/261340668441...84.m1555.l2649

Enjoy your day,

Frank

Comment

Hey,

I need a new tracer that's integrated into the 7070. Do you have one?

Originally posted by gimbelf View Post
              Hello Boarders, I'm defiantly not on here as much as I'd like... maybe I can semi retire in 2014.

I cleaned out one of my labs, and do have some 7070 stuff/parts laying around if anyone is in need of anything to get an ailing unit back on the road. If you need something, reach out, and I'll see if I have what you're looking for.

I also have a super clean 9000 SX Express that is being auctioned off to the highest bidder at a NR. If interested, check it out: http://www.ebay.com/itm/261340668441...84.m1555.l2649

Enjoy your day,

Frank

Comment

I have a tracer and will send you a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fframegroup View Post
                  I have come across a few machines, and have tons of components. PM any interest please.
                  I need a screen or the whole touch pad for a 7070 at a reasonable price. I do not have much money as I basically just do work at cost only for volunteers in medicine and I live only on social security. you can also respond to me by e-mail OpticianHere4u@gmail.com

Comment

I need a screen or the whole touch pad for a 7070 at a reasonable price. I do not have much money as I basically just do work at cost only for volunteers in medicine and I live only on social security. you can also respond to me by e-mail OpticianHere4u@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                    X