Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold??

I have nothing for sale.

I am curious though, as to how many items are actually 'sold' based on the posts in this forum.

I imagine that the transactions are done privately through e-mail, but obviously we have no stats.

Any thoughts from our auctioneers?
    Shwing

I sold both CL's and ophthalmic blanks using this site. It took a while, and there was some "negotiating", but it went OK. I thought payment might be a tad tricky, but the various folks I dealt with paid promptly. Would certainly try here again when I have something else to sell.

Larry

Comment

I bought some of those lens Larry sold :) and I was,if I do say so, one of those "prompt" payer's
      I also sold a whole warehouse full of stuff a while back that was posted on this site.. more or less a full lab..less the tools. I had to do some dealing but got paid cash when they picked it up :)

Jeff" did it once would do it again" Trail

Comment

I sold a Marco lensometer for a friend of mine though the old forum.The original ad was posted on a friday.There were 7 responses by Monday and the lensometer went up to Canada (paid for) by Thursday.I wish I could sell a pair of glasses that smoothly :)

------------------
        Harry J
        "Always laugh when you can. It is a cheap medicine"
        Lord Byron

Take a photo tour of Cape Cod and the Islands!
        www.capecodphotoalbum.com

Comment

I hooked up with someone on the purchase of a trial lens set.

Comment

This is a great topic. I was also wondering about jobs. Have anyone on here either got a job or hired someone off of the job board on here? If so how did that go? I am just curious as I may be moving and in need of it soon.
            Thanks!
            Steph

Comment

Stephanie:

I know we called someone in for an interview who posted here awhile back.

Comment

I just sold a pair of discontinued Ray-Ban sunglasses to fellow opti-boarder Bill Lassiter who needed them for a patient. It was a very easy transaction and I would definately do it again.

Vicki

Comment

This is actually great stuff to know just in case. Nice to know optiboarders are good to deal with.

Steph

Comment

Working...
                  X